|RAM||2 GB DDR2 667|
|Memory Speed||667 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crucial 4GB kit (2GBx2) DDR2 667MHz (PC2-5300) CL5 SODIMM 200-pin memory upgrade for Mac CT2K2G2S667M / CT2C2G2S667M
|Price:||$39.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increases system performance
- Compatible with Mac systems
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level for functionality
- Meets or exceeds Apple's own quality requirements
- Easy installation
- Available in DDR2 and DDR3 SODIMMs in capacities up to 8 GB
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Crucial 4GB kit (2GBx2) DDR2 667MHz (PC2-5300) CL5 SODIMM 200-pin memory upgrade for Mac CT2K2G2S667M / CT2C2G2S667M
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
|Memory Storage Capacity||2 GB||4 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||667 MHz||667 MHz||800 MHz||667 MHz|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR2 667||DDR2||DDR2||DDR2|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Help your laptop perform at its best.
Designed to help your laptop run faster and smoother, a Crucial memory upgrade is one of fastest, most affordable, and easiest ways to improve your system’s performance. Crucial memory empowers your laptop to achieve faster application loading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability to multitask and handle data-intensive programs. What does this mean? Spend less time staring at loading screens and more time getting stuff done. Crucial laptop modules are rigorously tested at both the component and module level to ensure that your memory meets our stringent compatibility and performance standards. Every module Crucial manufactures is tested for complete functionality before it leaves our doors. At a fraction of the price of your laptop, an investment in Crucial memory helps your system get up to speed.
Crucial – quality you can depend on.
Crucial is a trusted name when it comes to DRAM, and that’s no coincidence. As a brand of Micron, one of the largest manufacturers of DRAM in the world, Crucial works with our engineers to design, refine, test, manufacture, and support our extensive line of memory modules. To ensure that you get a reliable memory upgrade, Crucial tests every module at the component and module level to make certain that it meets our exacting specifications. If it doesn’t meet or exceed the performance levels that Crucial advertises, then it doesn’t leave our doors. With a product portfolio that includes thousands of upgrades for more than 50,000 systems, Crucial has one specifically designed for you.
- Selection – comprehensive product portfolio includes modules for over 50,000 systems and includes everything from energy-efficient DDR3 modules to legacy DDR modules in a range of densities
- Quality – all of Crucial's memory is manufactured from premium quality DRAM and fully tested at the component and module level for performance, reliability, and system compatibility
- Reliability – backed by over 30 years of DRAM industry experience
- Compatibility – OEM-compatible with the latest PC systems*
*While Crucial memory is OEM-compatible, you’ll want to check your system’s specifications to ensure that the memory you’re ordering works with your system in terms of technology (i.e. DDR, DDR2, DDR3), speed, and module density.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed to expand my 667Mhz PC running Win7. -These sticks work like a charm.Published 13 months ago by R. Chase
Bought this to upgrade my iMac 2007 for Yosemite. Great brand to use for iMacs or MacBooks.Published 15 months ago by MelZ