|Date First Available||December 31, 2019|
Consider these available items
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B Bundle MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD - CT1000MX500SSD1(Z)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: Increases system performance
- Product 1: Easy to install
- Product 1: Premium quality memory from a trusted brand
- Product 1: 100 % tested
- Product 2: Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Product 2: Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Product 2: Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all Your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Product 2: AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Increases system performance
- Easy to install
- Premium quality memory from a trusted brand
- 100 % tested
- Limited lifetime warranty; DIMM type: unbuffered
- System ram type: ddr3_sdram
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology, Crucial 5 year limited warranty
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Product ships in Amazon Certified frustration free packaging (may differ from Retail Packaging depicted in product collateral)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K102464BD160B
CT2K102464BD60B is a 16GB Kit consisting of (2) 8GB DDR3L Desktop modules that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L UDIMM memory.
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD - CT1000MX500SSD1(Z)
Start your system in seconds, store up to 2TB of data, and upgrade with an SSD you can count on. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage. Upgrade with the Crucial MX500 SSD, a drive built on quality, speed, and security that's all backed by helpful service and support. Even if you've never installed an SSD, don't fear – our step-by-step guide walks you through the process to make installation easy. It's worth it.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I talked to an Amazon rep who sent me another stick after I sent mine back in, and guess what -- the SAME thing. So apparently they've labeled a bunch of these with the wrong barcode/part number. I finally just told them to give me a refund, because at this point it seemed very likely I'd be getting yet ANOTHER stick of laptop RAM.
Tried this memory and it matched fine w/ the existing Samsung memory in the Dell.
- turned computer off. left power supply attached so case was grounded, to contain static.
- removed old ram , vacuumed out the 4 slots
- seated these squarely. very snug fit, check orientation before inserting
- booted up with F2 key, went to bios so mem count would be updated. speed listed as 1333. saved & exit
- computer ran perfectly. did a sudo apt-get install memtester
- sudo memtester 15000 1
- memory came up 100% clean no errors :)
i would definitely recommend this memory. have never had problems with crucial DDR's
static is your enemy. leave PC off but power supply plugged in, as this keeps the pc chassis grounded. if you keep an elbow or foot or something against the frame, you are grounded. also always always avoid touching any of the gold exposed parts of any board or chip. "midas touch" effect lol
The two systems had one 4GB Samsung brand module in each one, so I moved one of those to the other machine and put both of these into one to have matching modules in each. Installation was a snap as one might expect with DIMM's. These modules were instantly recognized by the ThinkStation and provided a very noticeable performance improvement.
I've had very good luck with Crucial RAM over many hundreds of modules in the last about 20 years. The couple that failed were replaced by Crucial without hassle. Memory seldom fails these days so it's not a big concern for me.
Because I trust Crucial and this did the trick as expected I'm giving it 5 stars
The sticks arrived without static damage. They snapped right in and sped one of my computers up immediately. I had upgraded that machine to Windows 10 and it had been having out of memory messages and shut downs. This fixed that problem and the PC is speedy and useful again. The system recognized the memory immediately and it all registered. I've had no memory errors at all.
I'm very pleased with this purchase. If this system would take more, I'd buy more!
Top reviews from other countries
The hardest thing to do was before buying to ensure that the new memory would be compatible with the existing memory.
Once fitted double checked with Speccy to make sure that both memory modules where running at the same frequency and on the same timings, etc.
j'ai donc choisi d'installer une barrette de 8 Go , en plus des 6 Go d'origine, et là c'est du bonheur ! mes barrettes d'origine était des barrettes DDR 3 8500 U
Je n'ai eu aucun problème de comptabilité tout fonctionne parfaitement
En bref : des barrettes de qualité qui permettent de booster votre ancien PC à moindre coût
☀ Merci pour cette lecture ! si mon commentaire t'a aidé n'hésite pas à cliquer sur "UTILE" ☺
Made sure I was buying the right stuff by checking various motherboard guides and also recommended hardware suppliers. Landed on this pair of DIMM memory sticks.
After they arrived, popped open my PC box, removed the old pair of 4GB DIMMS, the two new ones fitted easily, powered up and Windows recognised it had double the memory, and thats that.
PC runs a bit faster but most noticeably there is almost no delay when swapping between apps on a busy toolbar.
Things do seem to be faster now and so far the hard disc has not been at 100% - which it was before.
On this basis , I would conclude that W10 should have at least 12 Gb for best performance.