Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on December 17, 2013
Works well in my Lenovo TS140. Supports dual channel. Increased power consumption in standby by about 1 W. Because of dual channel memory speed increased. Embedded video uses main memory and performance improved as well.
55 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2015
Reviewers of the Lenovo TS140 Thnkserver recommended this Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL11 Unbuffered ECC UDIMM 240-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Server Memory CT51272BD160B as compatible.
It doesn't look the same as the 4GB memory card already in the Thinkserver; but I installed it.

Insertion into the slot was difficult as it was tight; but eventually I worked it into place so the side tabs locked in.

The machine booted without a problem and all functions show it is good memory.
on December 10, 2015
Works great on the lenovo TS140 and TS440 servers. I use lenovo TS140 servers as workstations for our office and becasue of the great price and build quality, the make a worthy investment. This extra memory pairs very well with those workstations and our TS440 backup server. Plug-and-play. Just drop it in, and turn on the machine. Works flawlesly
on February 4, 2015
This has been working great for me in my Lenovo TS-140. Now I can run my memory dual mode. This isn't the same brand as the stick that was in my machine, but I read somewhere Lenovo uses several vendors, so you might not be able to match it anyway (unless you already have the machine to compare, I bought mine online at the same time). Anyway, both sticks are the same specs and have been great. One day I may buy two more.
on April 13, 2017
Great product!
on October 21, 2015
I purchased this to upgrade my Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 from 4GB to 8GB of RAM. It is more expensive than none error correcting ram but wanted to make sure it was compatible with my server. The Samsung stick that was already installed in the machine is significantly more expensive. Install took me less than 5 minutes. I confirmed that the extra 4 GB was available. 4 months later no issues.
on June 14, 2016
Great Product so far
on September 24, 2016
I went to order this from Crucial, and they don't sell them anymore! The representative was kind enough to provide me with the part number, and I found two of the last few available. My servers are now maxed out and happy.
on December 29, 2015
Great memory for my Lenovo Thinkserver TS140 server. Easily put it into the server, and it was immediately recognized without any POST errors. It has been working well now for the 3 weeks I've had it in the server so far. Looking forward to years of safe computing with this memory.
on April 15, 2015
Use in a Lenovo TS140, no problems or errors. Just works.