Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.95 shipping
Cruel World [Blu-ray]
|You Save:||$2.58 (22%)|
Millions witnessed Philip Markham's (Edward Furlong, Terminator 2: Judgment Day) public humiliation when he got dumped by Catherine, the beautiful star (Jaime Pressly, TV's My Name Is Earl) of a popular dating show, and now--several years and reality series later--he wants revenge. After taking Catherine captive, he lures nine unsuspecting co-eds to her luxurious mansion in the middle of nowhere, trapping the contestants in his own sick version of reality TV--where the challenges are bizarre, the danger is real and death is just a competition away.
Special Feature(s): Full High Definition 1080p; 16x9 (1.78:1); 25GB Single Layer; English 2.0 Stereo; English 2.0 Stereo Uncompressed; Closed Captioned; Smart Menu Technology: Browse the menu, on screen, without leaving film.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.78:1
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated Unrated (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Director : Kelsey T. Howard
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Blu-ray, Color, Full Screen, NTSC, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 28 minutes
- Release date : October 28, 2008
- Actors : Edward Furlong, Andrew Keegan, James Patrick Stuart, Jaime Pressly, Susan Ward
- Studio : Echo Bridge Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B001DF67WQ
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #276,066 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything you in reality wouldn't do, they did.
So much for reality.
The one star is for seeing the beautiful Jaime Pressly.
Why 2 stars then, if it does such a great job? Because the original, with a well deserved NC-17 Rating, did a great job. For whatever reason the company chose to only re-release the terrible R Rated cut on blu-ray, in which less than 33% of the story is even TOLD, let alone depicted. It's a terrible let-down.
Top reviews from other countries
After watching it I asked myself, "what was that all about?".
If you have money to waste then purchase this dvd movie.