Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 1, 2014
These luggage tags were perfect for Royal Caribbean tags! I don't know why someone would need 8 of them, but it was nice for the one piece of luggage my boyfriend and I shared for our cruise. They were easy to use; easy to put on. They would not come off unless you wanted them to come off, but removal was easy.

The holders are clear on both sides so that your folded tag can be read from both sides. The folded piece of paper fits easily and snuggly into the holder. I actually got a "Thank You" from our cabin attendant for using this because it wouldn't rip off like the stapled pieces of paper that are standardly used.

I would recommend this to anyone cruising with Royal Caribbean!
55 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 6, 2018
Nice luggage tags! We purchased these for our Royal Caribbean Cruise. These tags are good quality and look very nice as well. I'm so glad we bought these because we say a lot of people on the cruise had just a paper tag around their luggage handle. These tag holders made us feel that our luggage was very safe from being misplaced. The little metal thingies that attach to the luggage handle are very well made too. Highly recommend!
on July 29, 2014
Great Luggage Tags for Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Ships. Royal Caribbean issues paper luggage tags which are very easy to rip off your luggage. To solve this problem - you could put tape on both sides of the tags and attached to luggage. A much easier and much better
solution is to use these tags. The paper tags fit inside and can easily be attached to your luggage. When your trip is over, remove the tag
and it you can use it again for your next trip. I always put two tags on each piece of luggage and have never had a problem. A very easy
and inexpensive solution to the luggage tag problem.
on January 26, 2017
Now that Royal Caribbean is issuing luggage tags that you print at home, these tag holders are great. Instead of folding the paper tag and stapling around the handle of your luggage you just cut the tag and slip it into the plastic sleeve and attach it with the metal cable...Safe and Secure. I was always worried about the paper tag getting wet in the rain or tearing off. With the plastic tag holder it is one more thing I don't need to worry about.
I've been using the same tag holder for many cruises and it is as good as new.
on May 3, 2015
Gone are the days when they issue sticker like cruise tags. Nowadays you can print your luggage tags upon completing your pre-cruise documents online. Although it suggests you can cut the paper and secure with a staple or tape, I wouldn't trust it. Just like air travel, your cruise luggage gets checked among thousand of other passengers. Just imagine your luggage getting lost because your paper tag fell off?? That would be a major headache and a major travel failure. These are a strong flexible holder, easy to insert your paper cruise tags that you print. Comes with an attachment to easily secure onto your luggage handle. Get these, use these, love them and reuse :)
on June 12, 2015
I recently used these tags on my Royal Caribbean cruise. I folded the luggage tags as instructed on them however that method makes them extremely thick. We took them out, on the last day of the cruise, to replace the tags with the terminal tags, and the plastic was stretched out so much that I was afraid the terminal tags would fall out. If you use these I recommend you not fold the original tags as instructed. Cut down the paper to just slide in the room information. The little wires, that hold these on your luggage, is a small grade wire and bends/crimps easily. Yeah these may look nice but don't handle wear and tear real well. I may just go back to using clear packing tape on my tags like I used to do.
on December 9, 2014
I purchased two sets of these tag holders; one for our family, and the other for our "travel friends". The paper tags that you print out from your Royal Caribbean or Celebrity reservations are flimsy. If you attach the tags to your luggage and travel somewhere before your cruise, there's an excellent chance that they'll tear or be torn off. To attach them prior to the cruise, it requires packing tape or a stapler to attach them to your luggage. These holders are perfect and re-useable! Kudos for coming up with such a simple, great product!!!
on May 19, 2016
These are very nice, just received for the next cruise. I have been using clear holders for our boarding tags, as well as the disembarking since the cruiseline supplied (flimsy) tag was torn from my bag in disembarking and it was very difficult to locate a black bag in thousands of others. I already have plastic sleeves, but those holders have plastic tag holders with them and we have always been afraid they would eventually break. These have reinforced grommet holes and the connectors are metal as well. They CANNOT come loose--at least I think not. Very nice, arrived quickly with Prime shipping.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 19, 2015
I had purchased the previous plastic string version (version 1?) and have now purchased the steel ring ones because I needed a few more. I do love the attachment methods MUCH more not he steel ones. They are easy to attach and there is no way these are getting accidentally removed! I don't love the cruise ship 'imprint' on the plastic holders with the new version as I found they slightly obstruct the readability of the tag inside when in sunlight (the imprint causes strange glares so you have move it out of sunlight...not an issue if not outside). As a solution I just attached them with the backs facing out...problem solved. These fit royal caribbean perfectly and every time we have used them the pier porters thank us!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 6, 2015
These are awesome! Cruise tags fit perfectly and it gives me peace of mind to know I won't be scrambling for tape at the gate. They aren't necessary, as tape will work fine, but I like to be organized and things like this just make me feel a bit more organized and put together. The tags are sturdy and hang on suitcases in a way that makes it easy to see and unlikely to rip off. It would be nice if they were sold in packs of 4 instead of 8 but I'll just bring the extras with me and sell them at the port for $1 or $2 to people scrambling to find tape because they didn't plan ahead :)