Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cruise Luggage Tags Holders 8 Pc for Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruise Ships
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 1, 2014
These luggage tags were perfect for Royal Caribbean tags! I don't know why someone would need 8 of them, but it was nice for the one piece of luggage my boyfriend and I shared for our cruise. They were easy to use; easy to put on. They would not come off unless you wanted them to come off, but removal was easy.

The holders are clear on both sides so that your folded tag can be read from both sides. The folded piece of paper fits easily and snuggly into the holder. I actually got a "Thank You" from our cabin attendant for using this because it wouldn't rip off like the stapled pieces of paper that are standardly used.

I would recommend this to anyone cruising with Royal Caribbean!
55 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2014
Great Luggage Tags for Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Ships. Royal Caribbean issues paper luggage tags which are very easy to rip off your luggage. To solve this problem - you could put tape on both sides of the tags and attached to luggage. A much easier and much better
solution is to use these tags. The paper tags fit inside and can easily be attached to your luggage. When your trip is over, remove the tag
and it you can use it again for your next trip. I always put two tags on each piece of luggage and have never had a problem. A very easy
and inexpensive solution to the luggage tag problem.
on April 26, 2014
Royal Caribbean tags fit perfectly! Easy to use and look great! They caught the attention of the baggage handler at Fort Lauderdale and he was impressed by how easy it was to read

The perfect luggage tag for Royal Caribbean!!! They look great and are very easy to use. They even caught the attention of the baggage handler at the pier and he was impressed on how nice they looked and how easy it was to read the information.
on January 3, 2016
Fits Royal Caribbean tags so long as you cut the excess sides off the bag tags; otherwise it's too thick. However, my problem is that the black carry bag which is included stained the two tags facing the bag (two out of the 8). Also, the sides of the other tags are stained. (See photo). I'll be sending these back. Even without the stain - while the design is cute, it does make the bag tags a bit harder to read. I would go with a plain on both sides design in the future. And hopefully without unsightly black stains from the paint rubbing off the carry bag. I did try to wipe off with a baby wipe, but the staining did not come off.
review image
on June 16, 2014
Perfect solution, especially when flying in early to port destination and do not want to attach cruise luggage tags until day of embarkation. Sturdy plastic and I don't have to worry about the paper ripping or finding packing tape/stapler at the hotel!
on August 3, 2015
I bought these and have used them on two Royal Caribbean cruises so far. They look like they are holding up nicely and I expect to be using them for several more cruises at least. They are certainly worth it.
on November 2, 2014
I'm a travel agent, and love having these to send to clients who are cruising. Knocked off a star because they are very hard to get off the suitcase. Other than that, they work great and my clients appreciate them because everyone gets nervous that if they just staple on the luggage tag, they will lose it.
on May 19, 2016
These are very nice, just received for the next cruise. I have been using clear holders for our boarding tags, as well as the disembarking since the cruiseline supplied (flimsy) tag was torn from my bag in disembarking and it was very difficult to locate a black bag in thousands of others. I already have plastic sleeves, but those holders have plastic tag holders with them and we have always been afraid they would eventually break. These have reinforced grommet holes and the connectors are metal as well. They CANNOT come loose--at least I think not. Very nice, arrived quickly with Prime shipping.
on June 19, 2015
I had purchased the previous plastic string version (version 1?) and have now purchased the steel ring ones because I needed a few more. I do love the attachment methods MUCH more not he steel ones. They are easy to attach and there is no way these are getting accidentally removed! I don't love the cruise ship 'imprint' on the plastic holders with the new version as I found they slightly obstruct the readability of the tag inside when in sunlight (the imprint causes strange glares so you have move it out of sunlight...not an issue if not outside). As a solution I just attached them with the backs facing out...problem solved. These fit royal caribbean perfectly and every time we have used them the pier porters thank us!
on May 3, 2015
Gone are the days when they issue sticker like cruise tags. Nowadays you can print your luggage tags upon completing your pre-cruise documents online. Although it suggests you can cut the paper and secure with a staple or tape, I wouldn't trust it. Just like air travel, your cruise luggage gets checked among thousand of other passengers. Just imagine your luggage getting lost because your paper tag fell off?? That would be a major headache and a major travel failure. These are a strong flexible holder, easy to insert your paper cruise tags that you print. Comes with an attachment to easily secure onto your luggage handle. Get these, use these, love them and reuse :)