Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on February 18, 2015
These tag holders are exactly as pictured, they hold your cruise luggage tags well. The plastic isn't too thin or too thick. The idea is a great one if you are flying from somewhere to get to your embarkation point. Once they are secured to your luggage they should travel just fine through whatever the airlines may put them through.

The reason I only gave it 3 stars? Because they didn't arrive with any kind of device to attach the tags to my luggage. And since I hadn't looked at them thoroughly until the night before my cruise I had to scramble to find a way to secure them to my luggage. I managed to find a workable solution but it's not something that I could easily remove while on the trip and the hole you put the securing method through keeps the tag in place.

****Update 03.02.15*** I've updated this rating from a 3 to a 4 because today I received the attaching pieces in the mail. I had not contacted the vendor because by the time I had realized this vital piece was missing it was the night before my trip. Apparently they saw my review and sent me the missing attachment pieces. Kudos to them for great customer service, and fair warning to those that purchase this item to double check you've received the attaching pieces as soon as you received this item.
on December 12, 2014
I read about these on another website, and found them here cheaper. They're wonderful. Instead of wondering if your taped up, stapled on tag will make it thru the porters, you slide it in here and have no worries. We slid an itinerary in there for our flights and switched out to our cruise tags when we got off the plane. Well made. These things could last thru the Samsonite Gorilla test (showing my age, sorry) and then some. We've gone thru 2 cruises and 4 flights with the same tags. They're holding up wonderfully.
on March 5, 2014
Solves, once and for all, how to best display that fold-up baggage label the cruise line provided. Out of the 4 tag holders received, I've been using the same 2 over and over. They're very durable, and provide consistent clarity and waterproofing for the tag inserted. The lanyard is highly flexible, which is good because that metal reinforced eye hole you thread it through makes a snug fit.
on September 11, 2017
These holders worked wonderfully. I would recommend them for any cruise vacation or just any vacation where your luggage is handled a lot.
on September 15, 2017
Love them. Worked out perfect on our cruise. No worries about the tags falling off our luggage!
on July 21, 2014
This appears to be a really sturdy product that will fit any cruise line luggage tag. Because the holder must be removed from the luggage in order to replace the luggage tags I think the 9" loops would hold up better than the supplied 6" loops over time. Feeding the loop through just one of the grommets does allow you to insert and remove the luggage tag without removing the holder, but it's not as secure as attaching the holder properly. Favors by Serendipity has a video on their web site that demonstrates the correct use of the product. The holders can be ordered from the same web site with the option to purchase the 9" loops.
on August 21, 2013
I ordered these as a convenient and practical way to display my cruise luggage tags in light of the cruise lines discontinuing the printed sticky tags formerly included with the documents. Researched many other types of luggage tag holders and felt these would be the best. Very happy with my purchase - they are large and sturdy and plastic is very clear so reading the tag is very easy. You just fold the paper tag copy to fit the luggage tag holder and you are on your way - reusable, of course, for your next cruise! Very prompt delivery of item - I bought the 4-pack and will give two of them to my sister for her upcoming cruise. Most likely will buy more in the future - make a great gift for your cruise friends and family. Highly recommended.
on June 28, 2014
I haven't had the chance to use these cruise tag holders as yet but they look like they would work just fine to protect the paper tags cruise lines have you print yourself. I like the plastic straps they furnished to attach the tag holders to your luggage. In the past plastic straps have always worked much better for me since any type of strap that buckles is more likely to come undone and get lost.
on November 27, 2013
My cruise luggage tags fit perfectly and now I don't have to laminate them before I attach to my suitcases. Also, since I have an ink-jet printer the writing doesn't run or become illegible because it doesn't get wet.

They are a bit expensive, but since they are re-usable, I will get my money's worth. You can probably get the same item at any office supply store for less money. But, honestly, I have not looked so don't take my word for it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2014
Used these on an Alaskan cruise. Went from the airport on a bus to the ship, off the bus through the scanners on a conveyer belt and up to our cabin with no problems. We will definitely use them on our next cruise as there're better than just stapling the paper tags together and hoping they don't tear off. If you cruise often, I'd recommend these. Bon Voyage.