Cruise Smuggle Flask Set for Travel, Rum Runner Plastic Liquor Bag Alcohol Container to Sneak Booze
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☆Set Includes: Yes, that's right, you get 8 flasks for any women or men smuggler that hold 176 ounces. You get 4 x 32 ounces, 2 x 16 ounces, 2 x 8 ounce + spill proof funnel and easy pour spouts. Must haves containers for drink or wine hiding.
- ☆☆Tikesiho created this Drinks Flasks Liquor Pouch in partnership with some nonprofit organization.We will donate $1 to the nonprofit organization for each drinks flasks liquor pouch sold in 2019 in order to help some people.
- ☆☆☆Safe and durable material: these flasks are made of plastic material, food grade, BPA free, odorless, healthy and safe, not easy to break, durable.
- ☆☆☆☆No Bag Logos, Undetectable, Unmarked Flask For Sneaking Booze Anywhere, Save your room! Great for cruise ships, concerts, camping, ballgames, weddings & more.
- ☆☆☆☆☆ SATISFACTION :You think it's too good to be true? Just click BUY and you're covered for 30 days 100% MONEY BACK.
Save Overpriced Drink during the Cruise trip
If you’re planning to a cruise ship or a concer but you don’t want to spend overpriced drinking then you should order on.You can wrap them in luggage or clothing.It is also perfect for taking any non-carbonated beverage to stadiums,clubs,movie theaters,pool parties,fishing,hunting,golf,etc.
SAVE TONS ON YOUR NEXT CRUISE! - SUPER SECURE FLASKS, NOT A HINT OF WHAT'S INSIDE!
Wash before Use
Squeeze air&limit capacity
Hold the Sneak Flask
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included funnel is needed to easily fill the bags.
To test detection in a metal detector, I brought an empty one with me to local sporting events that had detectors. They were not detected by the fixed metal detector or with the wand.
No leaks or bursts.
By GM446 on December 11, 2019
By Micheal W. on October 4, 2019