- File Size: 525 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Publisher: JMS Books LLC (April 8, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 8, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NB1FDQ7
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #482,609 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Crumbs Together (Let It Beatle Book 5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Serge is renovating the building that will house famous baker Rene’s next bakery and he has a huge crush on both Rene and his pastries. But he spends so much time bemoaning the fact that he’s not enough for Rene that after a while I started to think maybe he wasn’t in the right place to be with Rene.
For his part, Rene tries really hard and goes overboard to get Serge. There were a couple thing I thought odd, such as the fact that even after the two start sleeping together Rene is still charging Serge for his baked goods fix. There is an edit error that I actually found funny , “I’d crawl on my knees through the dessert to get one of your pastries.”
This is a cute story, short and sweet with likeable characters, if a little too self-depreciating.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance