Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 354 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 379 reviews
on May 15, 2016
The styluses work, and they do look like the original DS Lite styluses (as far as I can tell, I've never seen an original, as I bought my DS used). However, for the price, I expected these to be a little more high quality. The stylus is slightly shorter than the slot it goes in (not sure if the original was like that as well). You can see where some plastic slightly escaped during the molding process on butt end of the stylus, and you can feel it's pointy tip when you rub your fingers by the the side of your DS in your pocket. The stylus tip can come off, but only if you tug on it, so I guess it's not a problem, BUT for close to 8 dollars for a 4 pack of plastic sticks, I expected a slightly more solid product. That's just coming from a fanatic of the DS Lite, so if you're a casual gamer, or a child who goes through a lot of styluses, these are alright.
on March 17, 2015
Its as described and I love it I had a refurbished XL pink and white the light pink color matched really well in my opinion the glow in the dark glows fine to me. However if you buy a special set of glowing ones of separate company they might glow more but I see them fine for me and I'm not complaining at least they work to a degree I can see them. It depends on how glows you want and if that's the only reason to buy this then you might want to just look for just them separate. However the whole thing together is great! Cool colors and having a little one who like to mess with them I can now give her her own. Now the reason I gave 4 stars is the ones that typically come with an XL are longer. These are designed for medium to small hands I would say kids to most female hand are fine. I have average sized girl hands I think but maybe small girl hands. Overall they are shorter then some other Stylus's. But besides that so happy my boyfriend them for me they are great thank you and shipped fast!
on October 6, 2015
I bought these to have a stylus to put in the slot on my old Nintendo DS, but they are too big and don't fit. The idea was to not have to use my phone stylus. They to work fine as a stylus, and the price is great, so overall they are a great deal. I may try and drill a hole through one so I can tie it to my DS strap.
on November 28, 2012
I bought these pens as replacement pens for my son's DS, as he seemed to lose the original stylus occasionally. For a temporary substitute, these worked just fine, but they are not as accurate or as sensitive to touch as the original DS stylus. This doesn't matter much for some games, but for games where accuracy with the stylus is key, these just aren't up for the task.

I would buy them again for the price, but if you're looking for the perfect replacement stylus on a permanent basis, look elsewhere.
on July 8, 2013
I have had these for a while but never actually tried to see how well they glow in the dark, I just enjoyed the idea that I had a glow in the dark stylus. After testing these with a strong fluorescent black light and a bright UV LED flashlight, I found that they do not absorb any UV light at a normal distance from the light sources, instead the only way to get them to glow is to charge them by holding them right next to the bulb for at least 10-15 seconds, rotating for an even burn. Even then the glow does not last very long. I have plenty of glow in the dark stuff that show up very bright with UV and remain glowing for a while. These do not. See pics.
review image
on March 18, 2017
The glow in the dark feature has never been used, but these are great replacement styluses.
on May 15, 2015
These styli do actually glow, you just need to leave them in the sun practically everyday. One of the tips fell off, but I guess that's why they come in a pack of four :) 4 stars because they look nice and do what they're made to do.
on February 5, 2012
I got these for my kids to replace their original-issue styluses from the DS Lite. The original styluses kept falling out of the slot in the unit because of abrasion (and probably occasional chewing) on the locking bump. These are good-quality replacements that fit well in the DS Lite (all same size), and my kids are very pleased with them. They've even mentioned multiple times how much they like them, which is really saying something.
on February 25, 2015
I bought these to replace the factory stylus that came with my wife's Pink DS that same color. I was shocked how difficult it was to find a replacement stylus that is the same color. I was very pleased to find these and at a great price. They are the correct color! The only con is they are not exactly the same size. They are really, really tight when you insert them down into the DS. This could be considered a good thing for some people like my son who has lost several that have fallen out of the slot, but my wife was really annoyed with the extremely tight fit.
on April 6, 2017
Beautiful stylus and hard to lose about the only stylus i never lost

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.