Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 13, 2012
I ordered this product with the intention of finding something different that would get me out of a rut. It provided all that and MORE!!! As a former military professional, I am familiar with lots of abdominal work, but this DVD was so AWESOME, I wish I came across it sooner. It is not difficult, but not easy, either. In my opinion, it's just right: not your traditional moves, not boring, trully refreshing. It helped me work abdominal muscles I forgot I possessed! :)

I recommend it to anyone who wants a flat tummy! This WORKS!
on August 24, 2017
This Crunchless Abs DVD program has given my wife lots of problems when played in her DVD player. However, the one positive was the very reasonable price.
on August 6, 2012
When I ordered this product I was not aware that I needed additional equipment to use the DVD. On the back there is a picture of a woman using resistance bands attached to a door. Did not want to open the DVD to find out if there was a modified version. So I sent them back.
on June 12, 2011
I realized why I got this DVD so cheap on Amazon - about $14 cheaper than the TV ad. It's because it's WAY TOO HARD to do and I got someone's return! And I'm not out of shape, but if you think you're going to get away with the pain and discomfort from crunching abs exercises, well - this is no PICNIC!
on May 1, 2013
You will need a steady chair to do some of these exercises. Those are the only ones I do. While Denise Austin's DVDs are my personal favorite, I supplement with Crunchless Abs so I don't strain my back.
on December 6, 2013
The exercises in this DVD are actually difficult to do and harmful if you have back problems. I can't do crunches as I have neck and shoulder problems, and this DVD made them worse.
on January 29, 2014
I ordered this with a bit of trepidation because of the handful of customers who complained that the DVD they purchased did not include CRUNCHLESS ABS programs 1, 2 & 3.

I ordered a NEW (not used) DVD, and I am pleased to let y'all know that it is COMPLETE, with CRUNCHLESS ABS programs 1, 2 & 3.

I hope this information is helpful.
on July 24, 2014
Pretty good workout.
on May 24, 2016
I got the wrong DVD and didn't notice it till I went to do the workout a few weeks later. Got the total body instead of abs.
on March 13, 2016
The plastic case was empty. There was no CD.