175 five star reviews and counting!Crush It with Kindle
takes you through a simple, step by step system
that shows you how to self publish your book on Kindle and promote it to bestseller status
(top 100 for its category) or even #1 bestseller status on Amazon.Self publishing on Kindle is a game changer
– you can now publish on Amazon
and make your book directly available to Kindle users who can download it with a single click – as can anyone who has the free Kindle app on their PC, Mac, smart phone or tablet (that’s over five billion potential customers
And you can become a published author on Kindle and have your book on sale in as little as 24 hours.
Best of all, Amazon will pay you up to 70% royalties!Kindle publishing
is truly turning the book industry on its head, creating incredible opportunities for writers and authors. Not only this, the market for Kindle books
is huge and growing at an incredible rate, with Amazon already selling more Kindle books than hardbacks and paperbacks combined.Crush It with Kindle
shows you how to take advantage of this opportunity. An opportunity that has been described as the “Kindle Gold Rush”.
- It shows you the 9 ways to monetize your Kindle book.
- It explains how serialisation can dramatically boost your sales in both fiction and non-fiction.
- And, most importantly of all, it shows you – step by step – how to promote your book to bestseller status (top 100 for its category) or even #1 bestseller status on Amazon.
Selling your Kindle book...
The secret to successful selling on Kindle is to get Amazon to start promoting your book for you.Once that happens you’re getting free advertising in the world’s biggest bookstore.
The trick is to “prime the pump” – to get your book doing well enough for Amazon to take notice. Once they do, their marketing machine will kick in and turbo-charge your book sales. The Crush It with Kindle
promotion system shows you exactly how to make that happen.
In Crush It With Kindle
you will learn:
- The 9 ways to monetize your Kindle book
- The power of positioning
- How serialization can dramatically boost your sales
- The best niches or genres for generating lots of sales
- How to get your book written and on sale quickly
- Why it’s easier than you ever thought to get an Amazon bestseller
- How to get a #1 bestseller
- How to choose a title that sells
- How to create a cover that “pops” and gets people clicking on your book
- How to legitimately get lots of great book reviews
- Why KDP Select is such a powerful promotion tool
- How to ethically leverage other people’s fans and followers to sell your books
- How to find the pricing “sweet spot” for your book
- How to get your book found on Google
- How to get your book found on Amazon
- How to get Amazon to promote your book for you
Why not use Amazon’s “look inside” feature
to check out Crush It with Kindle
before you buy? Just click on the book image above and start browsing.