|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $4.00 (50%)
Crusher (Black Hawk MC Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Crusher had one night with Sami before she figured out he was in an MC. Due to her completely screwed up family, she had declared herself D-O-N-E with bikers. When some family secrets come to light she runs back to her home and the Haven MC to get some answers.
Crusher is definitely an alpha-hole but the good kind. He’s concerned about her safety since she’s the target of a rogue biker and his crew from her old MC. Crusher does what needs to be done to keep her safe even if it’s against her wishes. I have to say, his methods and the things he did were sweet as could be.
Sami had a bit of an attitude problem against the bikers in Speed’s book making her come across as extremely immature. Thank goodness that changed in Crusher. She’s had a rough life and when the truth of who her family actually is came out, you just wanted to hug her as she realized everything that was stolen from her.
Crusher definitely had a biker-lite feel to it though it had lots of action. Even with its issues, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next one.
What I Struggled With:
1. The editing. This book is in desperate need of an editor, both for content, grammar and the neverending typos.
2. The repetition. Another thing a good editor would have picked up on but if I had to read how sweet little Ally had the whole MC wrapped around her finger one more time my head was going to explode.
3. The length. In order to tie everything up, it felt rushed at times and not as in depth and fleshed out as it could have been.
What I Liked:
1. Crusher and his determination.
2. Sami’s newfound maturity and strength.
3. The Black Hawk and Haven MC families and how they are coming together.
Either this is how they speak where this authors lives or ... I don't know.
I couldn't get into the story because the writing style, grammar and sometimes spelling was so bad.
Seems like a good storyline, but was a waste of my money, made worse when I'd purchased it accidentally.