- Size (LWH): 6.12 inches, 3.25 inches, 0.4 inches
Moto G Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for Motorola Moto G (2013) - Black
|Price:||$12.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Keep your Moto G safe and protected in style.
- Slip onto your Moto G to add color.
- TPU is more cut and tear resistant than rubber. It is abrasion resistant, and has a high degree of transparency. This skin is more stiff than silicone skins, but remains flexible.
- Applicaton and removal are easy.
- Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material
- Keep your Moto G safe and protected in style. ^Slip onto your Moto G to add color. ^TPU is more cut and tear resistant than rubber. It is abrasion resistant, and has a high degree of transparency. This skin is more stiff than silicone skins, but remains flexible. ^Application and removal are easy. ^Shock absorbent, shatterproof, and anti-scratch material
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Moto G Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case Compatible for Motorola Moto G (2013) - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||SF Planet||Ringke Official Store||Cimo Technologies|
|Compatible Phone Models||Motorola Moto G||Motorola Moto G / Motorola DVX||Motorola Moto G||Moto G4|
|Color||black||1st Gen - Black||Black||Matte Blue|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
One star deducted for color representation. This is a bing cherry red (red-maroon) and not a fire engine red as pictured. Not a huge deal, but I did buy this case over others partly because of the color selection so keep that in mind.
I got the green one for the G2, it was unusable with my screen protector (iloome flex) because the lip of the case extends all the way to the edge of the screen and it was forcing the screen protector to peel up. I knew the near edge to edge screen was going to cause some issues, but I didn't have any problem with other cases. Ultimately, I went with a Ballistic Shell GEL SG, my second choice was the Tech21.
I went with the black case for the Moto G. This case fit well and I haven't had any problems with the screen protector peeling up.
Things I like:
- The feel of these cases is great, they are a bit rubbery. The texture & feel makes holding the phone in this case feel easy, it didn't feel slippery to me although the sides are very slick.
- Protection in relation to profile. For the size of this case I feel confident that it can hold up fairly well, the top lip comes up enough that I feel comfortable putting my phone face down. The rubbery material has some give, I believe the phone would survive a small fall but nothing major. This level of protection is adequate for the Moto G but I didn't feel confident with it on my G2, but better protection comes with more bulk.
- Both phones fit in these cases perfectly.
Things I don't like:
- Build quality. While I like the material and the fit of the phones in the case (with the exception of the lip on the G2 which I felt was a bit too much) there is one thing that bothered me about these cases.Read more ›
It turns out it fits perfectly, all ports and buttons are accessible & it looks great.
I'm not sure how others were getting scratches they complain about. I can't see any way that would work.. The case is snug enough that the phone won't come out on its own, but not so tight that it rubs anywhere that would cause scratching.I don't even have to pry with anything to get the case off. It simply pops off and right back on easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great item. Protected my phone and saved me money already. Looks good and gits perfectly. All the buttons and plugs are just as usable too.Published 1 month ago by Jeffrey L
Great case, two years of use and still looks great. Low profile but does the job. Dropped my phone on many occasions and so far not a scratchPublished 2 months ago by ross costantini
Beautiful case fils my moto G perfect great detailing takes away the plain Jane very happy with your product thank you.Published 3 months ago by Benell Hudgins
The case is exactly what it looks like in the picture. Really nice and easy to snap on phone. We purchased another one in a different color.Published 4 months ago by Pixel Shopper
Case feels kinda cheap but it definitely protects the phone. It definitely is a "get what you paid for" situation. But I can't say anything bad about it.Published 7 months ago by Alex
This is what I had been looking for! It fits perfectly and has just the right feel. The previous case I had was too soft and rubbery so it would come off when I tried to slide it... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Kenneth Michel