Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crysis Trilogy [Online Game Code]
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 14, 2015
The Crysis series is an awesome shooter game, but do not purchase through Amazon! Download and install the Origin game client and make purchases via it.Also EA will refund the game if as the customer your not happy within 24 hours of purchase (see limitations). As of this writing the Trilogy is half the price there. Plus, like many I cannot get Crysis 1 or Warhead to run on Windows 7 64 bit Pro. I have poured over forums and tried many tips/fixs but have had no luck. Still trying to get it to work, though.
on February 24, 2015
Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 run just fine on my rig, but Crysis and Crysis Warhead have crashing issues. It apparently has to do with the fact that the Origin and Steam versions of Crysis only come with 32-bit compatible versions of the game, and trying some of the 64-bit fixes online only caused different errors, like the game expecting an activation code for a disc that I obviously don't have because it's a downloadable copy.
on June 9, 2015
Be careful when purchasing this trilogy. If you want to play the first one then make sure you have an older os like XP running 32bit because as long as you get the origin key thy don't seem to run in 64bit which i find disappointing but i guess if the other 2 games work then at least i can enjoy those so its not a total loss.
on April 4, 2015
Was never a big fan of Crysis, then the trilogy went on sale.
I like the game, but I expected it to be a little more controller friendly, which it is not. If you play this, expect to get used to computer controls.
Other then that, the game is as good as everyone says.
on June 20, 2014
Honestly, these games are really, really cool. It's all about the hunt. How will you kill these enemies?
- Stage 1: Sniper style
- Stage 2: Shotgun
- Stage 3: Hand gun (please use the Magnificent)
- Stage 4: Stealth kill
- Stage 5: Melee only

Story line is okay, would have liked better bosses though and a more aggressive AI when playing in uber-hard modes...

Thanks
on June 25, 2014
$25 for 4 very good games

Keep in mind that those are Crysis games, make sure you have a good video card, otherwise most of the enjoyment will fade away
on April 25, 2015
I have played these on my 360, but saw these PC versions for cheap. Regrettably I do not have a powerful enough video card to play this on high settings. Maybe one day I'll build a faster rig.
on November 1, 2014
Crysis 1 wouldn't run on my computer, hardware wasn't compatible and I didn't feel like working around it. System has AMD 8350, 8gb ddr3, and an R9 290. Crysis 2 and 3 looked and ran amazing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2014
I'm one of those people who bought this for graphics first, gameplay second. I mainly wanted to see how my pc would handle running these games but I also really like the games as games too.
on June 16, 2015
Awesome!! My hubby loved that I got all the ones he wanted in one package... Thank you and God bless!! Highly recommend this pkg for anyone who loves first person shooter games

See 1 answered question