|Part Number||CA SLS-WM-BASKET|
|Item Weight||7.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||CA SLS-WM-BASKET|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||15 Watt Bulb|
Crystal Allies Gallery: Natural Himalayan Salt Wire Mesh Basket Lamp w/ Dimmable Switch, 6ft UL-Listed Cord and 15-Watt Light Bulb
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quantity: 1 Wire Mesh Lamp w/ 6ft UL-Listed Cord & Dimmable Rotary Switch, 15-Watt Light Bulb and Authentic Crystal Allies Certified Stone Info Card!
- Size: 7" x 6" x 6" (weighs 7lbs)
- 100% ALL-NATURAL HANDCRAFTED: Himalayan Salt mined from natural sources. Each wire mesh basket lamp comes with natural hand-carved Himalayan Salt chunks. Each lamp is unique and you will receive one similar to the image shown. Includes authentic certified pamphlet.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Unique home decor item great as a night light or decorative light. Gently light up any space – home, office, or bedside. Its soft glow creates a relaxing atmosphere that is perfect for mood lighting.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Customers come first. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a hassle-free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee (if purchased from one of our authorized partners). Crystal Allies takes pride in being your direct provider of all-natural crystals, minerals, and specimens. You can find a powerful ally with Crystal Allies.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Crystal Allies Gallery: Natural Himalayan Salt Wire Mesh Basket Lamp w/ Dimmable Switch, 6ft UL-Listed Cord and 15-Watt Light Bulb
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NEW SILK ROAD||Low_Baller||Super Deal||Low_Baller||NEW SILK ROAD||Low_Baller|
|Material Type||—||Metal, Salt Crystal||Metal, Crystal||Metal||Wire, Salt||Salt, Metal|
Top Customer Reviews
if you found my review helpful please say that it did, or if you have questions dont hesitate to ask! (:
It arrived in a small box fit to size. It had no packing in it which concerned me because that could have been damaging to the basket, luckily it was just fine. I pretty much just pulled the basket out of the box with the salt rocks already inside, removerd the plastic covering over the basket and around the plug and it was ready to go. There was however, a lot of salt dust from the rocks clashing against each other in transit.
I also have to add that the entire basket actually dropped from a night stand as I was prepping my room to place it, and I'm really surprised it still works perfectly fine because it's actually heavy for its size. Also, the rocks are placed loosely inside, so you can rearrange them how you like, and it looks like there's a cage protecting the actual light in the center which is a smart idea.
I can't speak on its purifying properties yet since I just received it, but I will add on if I do notice anything noteworthy. I am asthmatic and my bedroom does collect ridiculous amounts of dust so I'm hoping this helps. But other than that, it's just super pretty, calming and soothing. I love it
But I do love that this has a dimmer switch, which my others don't. It is on my nightstand and at night I can dim it to a soft glow which helps my sleep. It has its pros and cons, but I do reccommend it. Salt rock is very beneficial for everyone.
The cons: packaging. The salt rocks are sitting inside the basket during the shipping process and they are aren't light! Some wires on the basket had popped out of their holding indents because of this- but you can pop them right back in. Mine was otherwise undamaged.
overall looks great and I regret nothing!
I had to add this to my review.. I have had this for 2 to 3 months and the bulb burnt out ALREADY!!! Use your own judgment on what to do about that. I, myself, think the bulb should have lasted longer!!