|Part Number||CA SLS-WM-BASKET|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||CA SLS-WM-BASKET|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||15 Watt Bulb|
Crystal Allies Gallery: Natural Himalayan Salt Wire Mesh Basket Lamp w/ Dimmable Switch, 6ft UL-Listed Cord and 15-Watt Light Bulb
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quantity: 1 Wire Mesh Lamp w/ 6ft UL-Listed Cord & Dimmable Rotary Switch, 15-Watt Light Bulb and Authentic Certified Stone Info Card!
- Size: 7" x 6" x 6" (weighs 7lbs)
- 100% ALL-NATURAL HANDCRAFTED: Himalayan Salt mined from natural sources. Each wire mesh basket lamp comes with natural hand-carved Himalayan Salt chunks. Each lamp is unique and you will receive one similar to the image shown. Includes authentic certified pamphlet.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Unique home decor item great as a night light or decorative light. Gently light up any space – home, office, or bedside. Its soft glow creates a relaxing atmosphere that is perfect for mood lighting.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Customers come first. If our product does not meet or exceed your expectations, we offer a hassle-free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee (if purchased from one of our authorized partners). takes pride in being your direct provider of all-natural crystals, minerals, and specimens.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Himalayan Mountains formed over the course of millions of years where continental collision between the Indo-Australian Plate and Eurasian Plate lifted the sea floor and trapped portions of the ancient oceans within these mountain ranges. As these ancient oceans separate and dried up, they left significant brine deposits that became buried within the Earth. Deep within these numerous pockets laid troves of ancient treasures, the origin for Himalayan Salt Lamps. Each and every lamp is hand carved and sits securely atop a wooden base. The hollowed-out core houses a low-wattage bulb, steadily exuding a serene and warm glow that immediately fills any room.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
if you found my review helpful please say that it did, or if you have questions dont hesitate to ask! (:
I never speak for the health benefits of these things but I've not has as many sinus issues since having this on regularly, so that's kinda neat!
My only wish would be for it to have a slightly longer cord, but it's a pretty minor wish.