Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on June 30, 2007
Andre has put out another high-quality CD that should only boost his stock. This CD is a wonderful listen with a lot of mellow tunes, and if you see him live, this CD will at least match your expectations from his shows.

The mellow tunes are headlined by "Andre's Theme", "New Orleans Lights" and "More Than Friends", the last of which has quickly become a favorite of mine. "When You're Alone" is also right up there, and "I Don't Want to Be In Love" also has a nice feel to it.

He picks up the pace nicely with a couple of songs, notably "Chicago (Here We Go)" and the final track, "When the Nighttime Comes".

All in all, this CD is a very worthy addition to your collection, just like his prior CDs.
on April 3, 2008
I heard this during a bus tour and immediately fell in love with it after hearing only a few tracks. Once I bought the full cd I was blown away. I play it so much that I now need a new one. I love "More Than Friends" and "I Dont Want to Be In Love". These tracks are so sensual, the vocals just melt with the music to create such a romantic mood. Track #5 is excellent as well. It's smooth and builds to an intense climax toward the end where there is just a jazz explosion that's awesome. You gotta get this cd, It's a must have!!!
on August 21, 2013
What's not to like...He's pure magic. The songs featuring singing artists weren't my favorite but all in all I enjoyed the cd. My preference between this and Caution is Caution.
on May 25, 2013
This was actually a gift my father requested. He loves the music and listens to it everyday. I would recommend this for people who like music for relaxing or feeling the groove.
on December 18, 2012
The soulful voices featured are awesome they make the album to what it is. Andre has teamed up with seasoned and respected smooth jazz players. Well done Andre
on January 22, 2013
This is my first introduction to Andre Ward. I enjoyed every song. Great sound, love his music. Look forward to more!!!
on July 21, 2013
Very good album. I heard some of his songs on Pandora. I was impressed. So I added this cd to my collection.
on October 12, 2011
i had alot of fun listening to this album and looking forward to more of his music in the future
on November 11, 2015
Nice effort for Andre Ward here.
on April 21, 2015