Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 19, 2014
Does what it is supposed to do, my provlems are that I'm sensitive to the metal it's made of and that it doesn't quite fit together how it's supposed to; therefore, it isn't a seemless heart. But it holds my documents, and that's the main reason I bought it.
on February 9, 2012
The heart necklace is absolutely adorable but it is not the same one as in the picture. The rhinestones are only in the front and back and not all around like shown in the pic. The heart itself is a little bigger than a quarter and the necklace is cheap and beaded. It is similar to the one in the pictures but not the same.
on March 12, 2011
This pendant flash drive is exactly what I've been looking for. It's cute, comes apart and goes back together easily and works well with my sony vaio laptop. The halfs are magnitized so they stay together without worry of coming apart. And the best part is that the chain is long enough so that it can be put over ones head without having to deal with a clasp. The chain also makes it so you can wear it, which is very god for me seeing as how i have lost multiple flash drives. It's fashionable and functional. Perfect for teenagers in high school or college.
on September 6, 2012
Love this! It was as described, looks and works great. I am very pleased but I think I will have to be careful of how much it gets tossed around because the magnet keeping it together is a little weaker than I expected.
on February 24, 2016
Beautiful and easy to use. I gave this to a bride and she loved it. They way my desktop is, I did have a hard time getting the big half heart to the usb port, but it worked perfectly fine with a lap top.
on May 14, 2015
can not use ,did not know that it had a magnet /when it was put into embroidery machine it screwed up the board and i had to send it for repairs. it had something to do with the magnet. magnet can not be anywhere near the machine. i had to give it away.

on January 28, 2014
I should of listened to the other people when they said that the magnet doesn't work. While the USB drive works great (even on Windows 8), the day that I got it the magnet stopped working. The magnet is what keeps the heart together. Don't get me wrong the design itself is very pretty and the chain doesn't leave green markings behind, but the magnet doesn't work. Personally, I would not buy again.
on December 23, 2013
Happy to help. This was a great help in our wedding party and it was unique and a great help. It was a nice touch and sincere happy to have it. Still using them often. Great for Holidays given to family members so I can have their recipes.
on August 18, 2012
Gorgeous usb drive but had to return it because it was too wide to fit into my laptop port :( I was really sad to find that out because the necklase was actually very beautiful and the pieces fit securely together. When I returned it they were very quick to give me my refund, so kudos on the customer service. Shame I couldn't keep it!
on July 5, 2013
I bought this for my gf for our two year anniversary and it didn't even work I plugged it into my computer to put couples photos of us on it for her and it didn't even read, I tried it on 6 different computers and it didn't work

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.