|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
Cuban Sun Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Jul 11, 2013Amber Sauer rated it 5 of 5 stars
I received this book through winning a Goodreads Giveaway. I loved this book. It's not the same old story line you see from this genre and it moves quickly. It's basically a spy novel with some mystery and a tad bit of romance. Here is what I liked:
1. The main character Sofia evolves throughout the book. Her skill, her confidence in her instincts and her acceptance of her past. She ends up being a pretty kick-ass woman.
2. I really liked two of the supporting characters: Helena and Mr. Winston- they'e funny, and help move Sofia through her journey.
3. The setting is fantastic. It takes place in a few cities tha I would love to visit and the novel takes place on a yacht. I mean, hello! Where else do I want to be in the summer?
I have seen a couple of other reviews mention that the Sofia's father should have been more involved in the novel. I think the authors were setting us up for the next book here rather than neglecting to write about him. The Goodreads entry says it's the #1 book in the series so...I agree that I'd like to see more of him but I figured that would come out in the next book which I'm definitely going to read
This is not the winner of a Goodreads contest or someone who got an ARC, it is the author's actual name. I for one am a little annoyed that that an author can't step up and review her/his own work with their name. Why do we have to go to these measures. I was debating whether I should even post the review. I did buy the book myself and I fell I am entitled. Far too many people get unknown's and friends to write reviews on Goodreads and I see they have one review, no bio pic and no friends, that is deceptive.Read more ›
This was an ok action spy novel. The characters were fairly well developed, although I never really connected with them. The story was a little under developed and a little confusing. Maybe the book needed to be longer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I truly enjoyed this book.This book has mystery and a bit of romance. I just couldn't put it down. This book is very well writen and I can't wait to read the next book in this... Read morePublished on August 26, 2013 by Chantale F
Cuban Sun is a fantastic first book, the characters are interesting and the story is well researched, yet an easy read. Perfect for relaxing on the porch.Published on August 13, 2013 by Shelli
The story is OK, but the editing is poor...extra words and phrases...sentences that don't make sense. And this was not once or twice, but throughout the book. Very distracting.Published on June 26, 2013 by Janet Carter
Being a first novel, with a good story line, I feel that it was researched and believable subjects. I enjoyed it very much and looking forward to their next book.Published on June 8, 2013 by Beverly A Wasingerhgooflobrd oy
I loved this book! It was a fun, easy read and kept me engaged! I couldn't stop turning the pages and can't wait to read the next one!!Published on May 31, 2013 by Karen M
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure