Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on July 8, 2014
I ordered this blazer because I needed something casual and light weight for Georgia summers. I was thrilled with the results. I am:
6'4"
215"
42-44L depending on the brand
I got the XL and it fits perfectly. It is truly slim fit, thankfully the XL refers to the length, not the width. Something to keep in mind sizing.

The blazer looks great too, it's partially lined, and is very lightweight. As another reviewer mentioned it comes in a bag, so you will not be wearing this after ordering. It arrived a wrinkled mess. Either be prepared to properly press it yourself or for having a professional do it. But after pressing it looks spectacular, definitely one of my favorite blazers already.
on April 18, 2015
I figured for $50 I'd buy this blazer for more casual affairs. It looks sharp and nice color ( I got the light blue blazer). I haven't been able to wear it yet because the second I took it out of the packaging I noticed the strong smell of sweet syrup all over the jacket. Instead of returning it, I thought I'd take it to the cleaners. I haven't had time to do that, yet. If it weren't for the smell I'd give it more stars.
on July 17, 2015
I ordered the white jacket to wear with natural-colored trousers and vest. This is my first three-piece suit and I feel like one of the cool kids now. The jacket has a full-lining in front (with one interior pocket) and a half-lining in the rear. Also, the lining is white, and if you hold the jacket up to the light, it is transparent. The linen makes the jacket lightweight, cool to the touch, and has a fresh, clean smell. It is very versatile and can be dressed down with a black polo or dressed up with a white shirt and tie. This jacket has ushered me past the velvet rope into a new league of coolness . Thank you, Amazon.
on July 1, 2014
First, this is a very nice unconstructed linen blazer. Yes, it's wrinkled when you get it, but it's linen, for crying out loud.

Sizing - I'm in my late 50s, 6', 210 lbs, 34-35" waist and usually wear a 42 L coat. I have broad shoulders, and while I'm not overweight, I'm not what I would consider "skinny", either. Based on the previous comments, I ordered an XXL jacket. It was too big, in shoulders, arms and waist. I returned it and ordered XL. Fits perfectly.
on April 24, 2015
I really love this namebrand and have bought several shirts and pants,but I'm very disappointed in this jacket purely. When I say it's too small, I mean it's WAY too small -- to the point that I suspect it's actually boy's rather than men's sizes. I hate it when clothing companies waste my time with bad sizing, and this has got to be the worst I've encountered.
on March 4, 2014
Maybe this was cut to be slim-fit. I'm not sure, but it didn't fit the person I ordered it for. The quality is good for the price though, so if you are slim or have time to try it on and exchange it, I would recommend it.
on June 30, 2014
Maybe the cut has changed since others ordered this jacket, but based on the reviews here I went ahead and ordered a size up and it was way too big. I normally wear a size 38S and would typically order a size Small, but based on the reviews posted here I ordered a Medium instead. I would call my self slightly overweight and definitely not slim, but the Medium I received was huge. The sleeves were way too long and with the jacket buttoned I still had lots of room. Of course, by the time I got mine the Small had sold out. In short, at least based on my experience, do not order a size up. Quality of the jacket seemed OK for the price.
on March 4, 2016
I ordered the XXL and it fit through the shoulders and the lengths, sleeve and body, were fine, it just lacked a couple of inches being able to button. Okay, that's probably a lot more me (pun intended) than the coat, but the description didn't have a waist dimension. So, I sent mine back, if there was a size larger I would've exchanged it. This blazer is great if you can wear a Trim cut jacket. The fabric is nice, it's a great color and it seemed like it would be really breathable in the heat. It just was cut on the slim side.
on July 11, 2014
While the fit is a bit closer than I normally would like, the jacket looks really good on me according to my wife. And that is all that matters!
I also purchased it at an incredible price (around $35). The quality is very, very good and I am very, very happy with the jacket. I liked it so
much I purchased two more, one for each of my sons.
on March 5, 2014
I liked the material but it is tailored for someone skinny. It fit in the shoulders and arms but was 5 inches from buttoning. I'm a 42" chest, 36" waist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.