|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.16 - $178.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 55% Linen,45% Rayon
- No Closure closure
- Machine Washable / Cold / Tumble Dry Low / Cool Iron
- Back-elastic and adjUstable drawstring for maximum waist comfort. Front 1/4 top pockets and back button through patch pockets
- Back button-through patch pockets and side slant pockets
- Heritage Fit - classic Cubavera fit, comfortable and relaxed
- Available in multiple colors
Customers who bought this item also bought
Not all men’s linen drawstring pants are created equal. For linen pants that are just as laid-back and breezy as a day in paradise, go for a pair of Cubavera Drawstring Linen Pants. Designed for casual days poolside or for a small beach wedding. Available in 30" and 32" inseams in regular and Big & Tall sizing.
A linen blend drawstring pant with elastic waistband.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001LNO6NM
- Item model number: C8FB0148
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
SIZE......................SMALL MED LARGE XLG XXLG XXXLG
Waistband Width..........1 ½" 1 ½" 1 ½" 1 ½" 1 ½" 1 ½"
Waist Circumf. Relaxed..28 32 36 40 44 48
Inseam........................32 32 32 32 32 32
Leg Opening Circumf.....16 ¾ 18 ½ 19 ¼ 20 20 ¾ 21 ¾
Hope that helps!
DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU PLAN ON WASHING THEM.
I've attached a picture of the tan pants which I washed, on top of the black pants (same size) which I didn't wash.
I would love to return both pair, but can't because I removed the tags. Very frustrating.
I am 5'8" and wear 34"/30" pants. I ordered these pants and "Large/30" size. They fit good in the waist and have a "roomy" feel in the leg without feeling sloppy.
Warning - These pants shrink a lot after 1st wash in cold water. I estimate my'n shrunk ~3" in length!!! So they went from being way too long to ~30-31" long. So beware - if you are taller then 5'8" they will end up being too short for you after the 1st wash.
Because of the extreme shrinkage a few reviews reported, I immediately machine-washed them in cold water then dried them outside on a clothesline. There was at the very most 1/2" shrinkage in length, not noticeable at all. I highly recommend these trousers.