|Fits as expected||
Cubavera Men's Embroidered Guayabera Shirt
|Price:||$29.39 - $159.89 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 55% Ramie,45% Rayon
- Dry Clean Preferred
- Short-sleeve button-up shirt with tonal embroidery at front and four button-flap patch pockets
- Vented cuffs with button
- Umbrella yoke
- Available in multiple colors
- Available in big and tall sizes
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Cubavera Short Sleeve Embroidered Ramie/Rayon Guayabera is one of our most popular styles for good reason: it's an updated classic. The look of this short sleeve dress shirt remains firmly rooted in the rich heritage of the guayabera-- four front pockets, side vents with buttons, and tucking detail on the front panels, all while being incredibly lightweight thanks to its ramie/rayon construction. This tropical shirt is available in an assortment of colors and in Big and Tall sizing.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009A55G0U
- Item model number: CEFW0076
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The threading connecting the back of the shirt tore and shredded !! which tells me it was not well tailored. I suggest hand washing
if you wish to keep the shirt for awhile.
Other than that issue, it's a great looking shirt, especially the extra pockets.
I wear a 2xL. I can squeeze into an XL, but it's not very flattering :) This shirt is at best a large.
I've got half a dozen other Cubavera shirts in XXL that fit fine. This one I couldn't even button up.