Ice Cube Trays 2" Ice Cube Molds Maker by iLoveCos
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multiple Uses: iLoveCos Cube Trays are perfectly designed for making Funny Candy Robots, Chocolates, Soap, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, cake decorations, party decorations, silly looking Robots for your kids and Building Blocks ice cubes, party favors for birthdays & baby showers and more!
- Extremely Safe & Clean: Both of the ice cube tray and the chocolate mold are made of high quality silicon. BPA free and FDA approved.
- Unique Design: Giant Ice Cubes Keeping your cocktails, smoothies, coffee, whiskey and other beverages colder for hours without diluting the taste. Size of 8 Large ice cubes: 8.25" X 4.75 "x 2". Each inner tray: 2"x2"x2". Size of the Giant Robot + 4 Small Robots: 6.3'' x 4.3''.
- Easy to Use: The trays won’t leak or pop out. It is easy to get the cubes out, just kind of roll the mold down to get them in your drink. Durable Heat Resistant Silicone Molds: Safe for use in the oven, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and microwave. Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 445F (0-230℃).
- 3-YEAR-MONEY-BACK Guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
iLoveCos ice cube trays-A must have for your family and friends. Make your drink stay cold for hours!!! Buy it now and start to Enjoy Cold Drinks !!! Keeping cocktails, smoothies, coffee and other beverages colder longer without diluting the taste!
How to use these ice cube tray:
ATTENTION :1. Disinfect this ice cube tray in boiling water for a few minutes to get rid of the smell before your first use.
ATTENTION 2. Air it out for one or two days until the smell went away and you are good to go.
3. Fill cubes with water or chocolate(not 100% full, better a few room left) and put them in your refrigerator for two hours or so and then release the ice cubes into your drink.
4. Wash them every time you use and dry them on-air.
1*iLoveCos ice cube tray
1*iLoveCos chocolate/candy baking mold
Top Customer Reviews
Both ice trays froze well and the silicon made it easy to pop the Brick Men out without breaking the ice cubes. Both ice cube trays are small enough to fit on a quarter sheet sized cookie sheet so it doesn't take up much room in the freezer.
My son was excited to see Brick Men in his "ice cold water" and has requested them daily. The good thing is, they don't take long to freeze, just a few hours. They do melt rather quickly, but they are smaller ice cubes.
The large ones are pretty large. They don't fit inside the regular mouth mason jars I have, I had to use wide mouth mason jars (See attached pics). They were lots of fun to dress up drinks. I had some leftover wine I'd forgotten about, and half a bottle of champagne that was still good. I filled the large trays half full, then added strawberries. The champagne ice cubes went in orange juice for a mimosa, and I added a wine cube to half a glass of room temp wine (i like mine cold) the result was delish! I'll definitely do more as summer approaches.
***i recieved a discount in exchange for an honest review***
These molds are made of high quality silicon that are BPA free and FDA approved. Before I used them, I did wash them in hot, soapy water to make sure they were clean. They did have a smell to them but after reading about the Silicone that is normal. After airing them out for several days the smell was gone. Then we used the larger ice cube (2”x2”x2”) molds to keep my cold beverages cold for hours. I did run water on the bottom of my tray to extract the ice cubes out. Very easy to use and easy to clean. I even made Lego men ice cubes. So much fun to put these in the kids water or Kool-aid drinks. Next we will make Lego men Jello! I have not used mine in the dishwasher, oven or microwave yet but the Wide Range Temperature tolerance is: -40 to 445F. I would highly recommend this product. I received these Premium Silicon Ice Cube Trays and Lego Candy Molds by ILoveCos at a discount for in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all opinions are based on my personal experience.
What I chose to do is make Jello, ice and homemade popsicle lego men with juice barrel juice and fruit juice. I love that these make huge ice blocks to put in drinks. The lego molds were for the kids when they came to visit this past weekend. I made a few trays of the popsicles and then put them in ziploc bags till they came over. They had so much with these. They put some in their drink and ate some without putting them in their drinks too. I also made jello in the tray that I used to make the blocks of ice.
Here are the pros and the cons of these. I really liked that the ice and the popsicles froze faster than they seemed to in other trays. I also liked the flexibility of the treys once the liquid was frozen, (the popsicles more than the ice). This is the downside I found with these. Making jello in either one of these seem like a great idea, it cools fast but the downside, it sticks to all sides and will not come out evenly, it's like a blob. The ice in the trays froze fast, however it was hard to get them out and I felt like I was almost going to tear the tray to get the ice out, however once one or 2 pieces of ice are out, the others come out easy. I also don't like that is is flimsy and does not have an option like a stiff tray holder. When you are putting it in the freezer, it tends to bend and flop every which way, making it difficult to get it even somewhere without spilling the contents before it freezes. Overall it is a good product, however you may have to spray them with a nonstick spray or something if you are going to make anything in them outside of freezing something. The kids absolutely love the lego tray and begged me to make more popsicles for them, so they are fun for the kids.