- You have clipped this coupon.
- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $60 or more on Qualifying items offered by CubicFun 3D Puzzle. Shop items
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
CubicFun 3D Puzzle for Adults Moveable Notre Dame de Paris Church Model Kits Large Challenge French Cathedral Brain Teaser Architecture Building Puzzles, 293 Pieces
|List Price:||$69.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
Save an extra $10.00 when you apply this coupon.
$10.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Paper and EPS Foam Board|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.23 x 17.32 x 8.66 inches|
|Number of Pieces||293|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgrade and Creative Moveable Wall: New technology upgrade of CubicFun 3D puzzle, the openable wall allows the interior of the entire church to be seen, you can’t move eyes away from the awe-inspiring rose windows, as if you were traveling in Notre Dame de Paris.
- Challenge Difficult Puzzles: CubicFun 3D Notre Dame Model included 293 pcs which may cost 6+ hours to assembling, all pieces fit together precisely. Achieve a great sense of accomplishment once completed.
- Symbolic Centerpiece for Home and Office: Decorate your home and office with a realistic France gothic model kits. It will surprise anyone pass by. A best choice and birthday gift for men and women. Fun to build with friends and family.
- 3D Foam Puzzles Assembly Experience without Glue: Made of green paper foam board, build-up size: 23 x 8.7 x 17.3 inches. Recommended age 14+. Be patient and careful.
- 100% Satisfaction Service: All of our products come with a worry-free 12-month warranty, if you have any problems, please contact CubicFun Customer Service Team at any time, our friendly customer service professionals are always standing by to help.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other puzzles
This ItemCubicFun 3D Puzzle for Adults Moveable Notre Dame de Paris Church Model Kits Large Challenge French Cathedral Brain Teaser Architecture Building Puzzles, 293 Pieces
|number of pieces||293||150||114||128||342||643|
|theme||Buildings||Buildings||CityLine Collection Building Set||Buildings||Buildings||Buildings|
|material||Paper and EPS Foam Board||Paper and EPS Foam Board (with LED accessories)||Paper and EPS Foam Board||Paper||Paper and EPS Foam Board (with LED accessories)||Paper and EPS Foam Board|
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bring Art & Soul of Notre Dame de Paris to life~
CubicFun Master Collection, with the most difficult challenge as well as the amazing details that makes it a lifelike replica, is the top series of our model kit portfolio. In 2018 we launched the first product — Notre Dame De Paris and achieved great success in the market.
The masterpiece of Paris landmark is presented here in an exciting and accessible new way, CubicFun Master Collection — Notre Dame de Paris 3D Puzzle Model Kit, highlighting the superb craftsmanship and awe-inspiring interior of this great architecture. This precise reproduction gives you a chance to own a piece of history and enjoy superb puzzle challenge in the presence of their majesty and splendor.
Open it! Explore the rose windows and the breathtaking interior views with CubicFun Puzzle Tour!
Perfect Gift Idea for Adults
- A perfect opportunity to interact with family, improve your parent-child relationship and inspiring your kids interests, spatial imagination and logical thinking.
- Old people playing with 3D toy puzzles can relieve fatigue and prevent dementia, training hand-brain coordination.
- Helps release and soothe stress. Boredom or to simply pass the time. These are also great for people with high stress/anxiety levels.
-Follow the instruction on the booklet to building your puzzle. Each puzzle piece is numbered.
-Punching out all the interlocking holes before assembly is advised.
-Detach pieces you need by step of illustration can help you clearly identified every piece during the assembly.
-Pour your patience into the puzzle, don't force to interlock any two pieces/components.
-Every puzzle piece has both sides and can be put into only one direction. Please keep the correct side of the pieces facing outward.
-Assemble every section of the model just need your clever brain and hands, no glue or tools needed.
|NEW - Pendulum Desk Clock||The U.S. Capitol||LED Queen Anne's Revenge||LED Titanic||NEW - LED San Francisco Cityline||Paris|
|AGE||14+ years old||10+ years old||14+ years old||14+ years old||10+ years old||8+ years old|
|SIZE (inch)||10 x 3.3 x 11.2||20.7 x 9.3 x 7.9||26.7 x 10.0 x 25.2||34.6 x 3.8 x 11.6||20.9 x 5.7 x 10.8||15.0 x 10.0 x 12.9|
|ASSEMBLY TIME||200-220 min||200-220 min||4+ hours||4+ hours||120-150 min||150-180 min|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Judy Y. on November 4, 2018
The Master Collection Notre Dame de Paris is a repackaged version with minor updates of Clever Paper's original Notre Dame model.
This was the first Cubicfun puzzle I made. It took me a leisurely two weeks to complete, but it could be done far quicker. This puzzle has been created with a level of detail that really brings its subject to life, and which minimizes the unrealistic aspects which arise from the fact that it is more a "puzzle" than a traditional "model". The Master Collection Notre Dame de Paris is head and shoulders above other CubicFun puzzles, and is a great project for serious model makers who are suffering from declining eyesight, or for a parent who wants to introduce a child to serious adult-level scale model making by doing a project together.
Regarding the details of the model itself, the pieces fit together perfectly, though there was one piece (the final front facade piece) that kept popping out because the tabs had to reach past 3 or 4 thicknesses of board and so were not quite long enough to go far enough into their slots. This was easily fixed with a little wood glue. Another piece was so tiny that the colored surface fell off while I was folding it - again, easily fixed with glue. These were the only problems I had. Apart from these minor flaws, the puzzle went together perfectly.
In the future, I hope to see more models with this level of complexity from CubicFun. In the meantime, I'll be buying more from their World's Great Architecture range.
By Joseph Papp on April 17, 2019
By Rex the King on January 7, 2019
By Rpm on April 27, 2020
By Hernán Del Valle on October 8, 2018
By lisa on December 12, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
The instructions are clear, and easy if followed properly. Some fiddly bit, so if you have big fingers, you'll need an assistant at some points. :)
Two things I wish I knew at the start:
1) The sheets are split into two categories. I got stuck on page 2 because my number 30 looked nothing like it should. You need to know that there are two types of boards, one with sticky back and one without. They are identified by round and square printed numbers both in the instructions book and on the sheets themselves. If you get to page 2 and it makes no sense, keep flicking through the boards towards the back and it will make sense.
2) The windows needs to be applied so that when they are on the board, the letters printed on them are back to front as you are looking at them. This allows a thin plastic (at first unseen) film of plastic to be removed from the back of them after application - makes it much brighter, but I didn't realise until I'd done the first set of windows.
Generally whilst it's not easy enough to put together in a couple of hours, like the London Bridge one, as long as you follow the instructions to the 'T' it's perfectly achievable.
I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that has a fleeting interest in this sort of thing. Difficult enough to keep interests, but not so difficult that you give up. I'm half0way through, and it looks amazing - really impressive.
(I used the £8 off voucher and took out the credit card offer to pay £11 for it in total).
Hint: When you get to the spire it ask you to use a knife and make slits for the windows, just glue it in. The final effect looks better from the outside.
I am so sad they don't make other models this large as I would buy them all in a heartbeat. Im not really interested in the easy smaller ones. It the first one I did and its not overally complicated but its enough that its keeping me interested.
Bought this for £35 on prime day and its really worth it.
An unavoidable shame is that one part needs a knife. But it is hard to see how else to resolve the issue and I am sure the makers tried. This is a great model. Requires concentration and is a satisfying challenge. I have bought 2 more already but apparently have built the hardest first!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 8, 2020