Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on June 17, 2014
I wouldn't recommend that anyone necessarily actually go through with the stunts described in such detail in this book, but it was certainly fun reading it and fantasizing about what kinds of reactions this type of "warfare" would elicit. Anyone who works in a traditional cubicle-style office space would appreciate the potential for all the suggested "practical" jokes and accompanying diagrams and illustrations.
on June 22, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my coworkers (fellow cubicle worker), as he has a fantastic sense of humor and is always think of what would be funny to do...if we dared do it. This author came-up with fantastically creative ideas for pranks in the office, and even ranked them according to difficulty level. While my coworker and I have not dared to actually try any of the pranks, given the conservative nature of our workplace, the book makes for a quick fun read to take the edge off when work is becoming cumbersome and you need to imagine a little levity. My only criticism is that a couple of the pranks could probably get you arrested if someone got sensitive, and would almost definitely get you sent on a visit to Human Resources. Still, I'm glad my coworker shares it with me, a it is always fun to think "What If..." with someone else's creative ideas.
on March 7, 2017
It was a gift for a friend who is now armed with the tactics and methods needed to escalate her cubicle conflict. She loves the book.
on June 19, 2011
So many fantastic ideas in this book and all with readily available materials. Some of the practical jokes can be a bit over the top so a good sophmoric state of mind may be needed. Or, better yet, do as I did and buy it for the most sophmoric person in the office and watch the fun.
on October 7, 2011
bought this last year, and I'm just now doing the review, but I think it's great. It gives details on how to do pranks, and how hard they are, time consuming etc. It's really great. I've already used it quite a bit. Love it
on August 1, 2016
Better than described...Thank You!!!
on May 22, 2015
Hilarious and outrageous! We've had a great deal of fun just thinking about pulling off some of these pranks.
on December 29, 2012
It had some funny ideas but I certainly wouldn't try them out in an office unless I was going to get fired or wanted to lighten my wallet.
on September 17, 2015
Already used some tactics in the office.
on April 4, 2015
Oh the evil contained within these pages. Just buy it for the laughs!