Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuckoo Electric Heating Rice Cooker CR-0631 (Pink)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Electric Rice Cooker
- 6 Cups Uncooked (3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts)
- Non-Stick Coating Inner Pot
- AC120V / 60hz
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuckoo Electric Heating Rice Cooker CR-0631F (Pink)
Cuckoo Electric Heating Rice Cooker CR-0655F (Red)
Tiger Corporation JBV-A10U-W 5.5-Cup Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer and Slow Cooker, White
Cuckoo Electric Heating Rice Cooker CR-0331 (Orange)
Cuckoo CR-0351FR Electric Heating Rice Cooker (Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10.7 in||12.5 x 9.3 x 8.4 in||9.4 x 8.6 x 13 in||13.9 x 10.6 x 8.4 in||10 x 10 x 10 in||11.5 x 8.9 x 7.8 in|
|Size||—||—||3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts||5.5-Cup||—||7.80 x 8.90 x 11.50|
CR-0631 is the classic and traditional rice cooker that is reliable to cook your rice. If you just want to cook rice only then this is the perfect model for you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This rice cooker has a great high quality pot, it's nice and sturdy in weight and also easy to clean. It cooks rice perfectly and I've been able to leave rice in it for 3 days and it's still good! No burning!
This blows my mom's tiger rice cooker and my grandma's Zojirushi rice cooker out of the water! Yeah.... it doesn't sing me twinkle little star (a lot of the fancier ones do) when it cooks rice but for my budget this is the best rice cooker and I am so glad I purchased it!
One thing that needs to be pointed out is that the lid has a separate round metal part that comes off if you pull it from the middle, where it connects. This is important to know because you need to detach this and wash the accumulated starch and moisture off EVERY TIME you use this, or it will grow mold. I made this mistake early on and when I didn't realize that the metal piece can be pulled off and when it started emitting a bad smell, I knew something funky was going on. I finally decided to yank the piece off, only to be shocked with tons of gross mold on it! Trust me and clean this part every time. Pulling it off is easy. There is a rubber piece in the back of the metal plate where the hole is, that fits sung, but it also allows you to pull it off without breaking it..