Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 404 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 417 reviews
on June 28, 2016
So let me just say this...I was a bit apprehensive reading many of the reviews because my foot is an extremely wide 13. Some of the reviews stated that the shoe was too big, go a size less. I'm glad that I did not heed that advice. I got the shoe, put them on and it was a perfect fit. I ordered my shoe size. The material stretches to envelope your foot and it is comfortable. But the test was when I went to the beach...OMG!!!! Let me just say, wonderful!! I was at the beach for about six hours and I wore the shoes the entire time I was there. One of the product questions was does it have good arch support...my response was no, but I don't believe the shoe was designed for that purpose. Because of my tender feet, I have always had a hard time walking on sand...this solved the problem. While swimming, it was as if I didn't even have them on! Excellent product and I am one happy consumer...
on April 23, 2016
*FOR MY PURPOSES....

These aren't bad pool shoes. For me every pool shoe (not "water shoe" but "pool shoe") falls apart quickly. I've come to believe that the industry puts them together with water soluble glue. So why give Cudas three stars?

1) EXCELLENT service. Based on comments in Amazon reviews I ordered a smaller size initially. Returning them was no problem and a replacement of the correct size was expedited. Really well done Cudas!

2) Decent materials. Yes, the soles wear very quickly BUT if they didn't they wouldn't be soft enough to give me the traction I require for my exercises.

3) When they did fall apart (as expected) because of "2" above I could put them back together. Once repaired they give reasonable value for their price.

I recommend "Shoe Goo" adhesive to glue the insole back in. You may want to wear disposable gloves when doing this to keep some of it off your skin. And expect to use some heavy black thread to reinforce any seams that fall apart on you.

As to size, they may run a bit long but it's hard for me to say. I have an extra wide foot so none of these pool shoes really fit me "correctly".

*I use these pool shoes in the course of my physical therapy. I work out in the pool because of a back injury. There's nothing wrong with my muscles so I can push pretty hard if I can get traction on the pool bottom. When I don't get adequate traction my feet slip and this can cause an injury that might take a week to recover from. These shoes provide that traction but in the process they come apart. It probably doesn't help that my actual shoe size is a Men's 11 1/2 EE. Of course no one makes a 1/2 sized pool shoe OR an extra wide one so just by putting my foot in most pool shoes I start destroying them.
on July 26, 2015
I owned a pair of these I bought on my honeymoon, but they were a bit short on my big feet. I just bought the next size up and they fit much better. The shoes themselves are fine. They have a solid rubber nose tip which keeps my toes from getting banged up on rocks, coral or tree roots in the water, and the grip of the soles has never been a problem.

I only have three issues with the shoes, and they are minor. First, the toe covering is almost too solid. After a few hours in them, my big toe will start to hurt a little from the toenail constantly flexing against the unforgiving toe covering. It leads to some soreness that I notice most when walking on solid land. It wears off quickly once the feet are out of the shoes, though. Second, the shoes are a bit wide for my medium-width feet. It is not too bad, but I definitely notice it. Finally, the shoes tend to collect water, so when I get out and walk around, I have several minutes of sloshing around. I am not sure whether the problem lies in the solid soles with no drainage or water coming out of the mesh fabric. All of these things are minor inconveniences compared to how great these things are in the water.
on May 13, 2017
My husband normally wears a 10.5 6E shoe and has a fused ankle, which means he needs extra room to get into the shoe. He found this water shoe easy to put on, comfortable to wear, and stretchy enough to comfortably accomodate the width of his foot. He asked me to order another pair since finding water shoes to fit men with wide feet is next to impossible. Thank you!
on May 9, 2015
I purchased 2 pairs, one for me and one for my brother. I needed a cheap pair to last for one day. I used mine as shower shoes and pool side shoes. My brother used his on a rainforest hike, which included in and out of the rivers and hiking over all sizes (from dirt road to sand, pebbles and giant rocks). They did the job, but started falling apart when we returned to our hotel (the sole became undone). Don't purchase these of expect them to be permanent water shoes, they work great for one day of heavy heavy use. We will get shoe goo and glue the sole back to see how that helps. The sole kept up and protected his foot from rocks and scratches. The walking wasn't as comfortable as he'd like, but for the money, one of the better water shoes.
on June 15, 2011
These are very basic water shoes, ideal for summer trips to the beach or walks that may involve rocky surfaces. I wouldn't recommend them for a hard-core athlete or extreme long distance wear, but for casual use they are excellent. Not to mention an excellent value. The fit is pretty much true to size. I have actually found myself wearing them around the house now because they're quite comfortable and lightweight. For the price, you can't go wrong.
on August 9, 2013
Enjoyable purchase so far. I ordered 1 size smaller, as recommended, and it fits very well with no slippage.

My gripes are minor, in that I was expecting a sole that would be a bit more flexible and less like a normal rubber sole for a sneaker, but it turned out to be just as thick with the same rigidity.

Also, these don't slip on like a slipper or nightshoe. A few pulls on the tabs are needed to make sure the shoe is snug since the fabric is so light.
on November 3, 2015
received on time look great! has 1/4 " inner sole cushion. I use for 45 minute water arrobic class and they are more comfortable than my WAVE shoes that I worn a hole through the sole. I wear size 9 shoes; however after reading about everyones advice of 1 or 2 sizes smaller I got an 8 and they are a little loose; but stay on ok!! these are much better made than my previous WAVE shoes; in sole construction and fabric. a great value so far!! wish they could get sizes right!! also sole rolls over front toes for more abbrassion resistance if used on beachs.
on March 13, 2014
I got a pair of these for my husband and one for myself for our trip to Mexico. We read that our resort's beach was pretty rocky so we wanted to wear them into the ocean to protect our feet. I got them for each of us in one size smaller than we normally wear, because we wanted a tight fit so they wouldn't get sucked off in the water. I found it odd that even at 1-1.5 sizes smaller they were not tight at all. They worked fine for our purposes...there were only small waves, and no strong currents so the shoes stayed on and protected our feet well. I like how the rubber goes up over the toe to protect that area too and not just the sole. However, I doubt they would stay on very long in the ocean with strong waves or currents. I gave them 4 stars for running larger than they should. I normally wear an 8 or 8.5 and the size 7 wasn't snug!
on June 14, 2016
These are really well made but order 2 sizes smaller than you normally would. They run ridiculously large. I sent a pair back and ordered the next size down. They too are far too large. Unfortunately I didn't try them on within the return time so I'm using them for household chores because they will not stay on in streams, rivers, lakes or the ocean.
The 2 star rating is because of the sizing issues. It's very frustrating.
I'm simply going to buy a different brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.