|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Slip-on water shoe with mesh panels featuring crisscross elastic bands and rear pull tab for easy on/off
- Protective toe and heel bumper
- Non-marking traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All purpose slip-on water shoe. Toe and heel bumper for extra protection. Traction grippy outer sole is anti-slip and non-marking. X-band upper for great fit.
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OXH5CF4
- Item model number: Shasta
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Latest: Good news -- they stayed on through my entire 2 hours in the pool -- and I've come up with other ways of dealing with the elastic issue. Worth keeping because they're so darn cute.