Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 6, 2013
I own several models of this, and have owned them for several years now. So imagine my surprise when I learned that they released a new model of this camera called the Attack BlackFlash! I purchased it, and it's basically this exact same camera with a better, black covering over the infrared LEDs (that you can see as white diodes in the product picture). This product has a slight red glow when it's taking a night picture (using infrared leds) that the new BlackFlash totally eliminates. All in all, this is a great camera for the money and I love both my Attack IRs, but if you are looking for a little bit better product I think the BlackFlash is superior.
on September 22, 2014
Have used Attack IR (7 of them) and Moultrie 990i (3 of them) on my farm since 2012. The Moultrie seems better for the long term, easier to add and remove SD cards, fewer parts to get worn (Cuddeback doors are fumbly, metal buttons drop out and get lost, batter compartment seal corrodes, batter springs loosen over time and cause malfunction). The Cudde takes excellent HD pics though but makes a clicking noise with each pic, alerting mature bucks which I have seen run from it. The Moultrie makes NO SOUND at all. I would give Moultrie 990i an extra star and probably keep buying them rather than Cuddeback. I am not happy with Moultrie's plastic made in China feeders that coons can pull chords out of and squirrels chew through and corn gets stuck the wheel (just proof I am not biased). But their cameras kick a**.
on December 31, 2012
This thing is EASY to use. All you do is slip in the SD card, turn the dial to the interval of time you want between trigger events (pictures), screw the back lid shut, slip the camera down onto its two attachment points on the belt around a tree and go back to the log cabin. When you want to check your pictures open the back, turn the dial to OFF, pull out the SD card and stick it in your lap top to down load and then erase the SD card. Rinse, repeat.

Battery life has been excellent and the images are clear - and VERY entertaining. Also it is less expensive than more (unnecessasarily) complex models.

On a five - minute - interval - between - pictures - setting I have taken 400 pictures in a few days of many deer, 'coons, squirrels, crows and even one bob cat. It will take pictures from every 5 seconds to every 30 minutes. It also has a setting called "guard dog" that takes a picture every 12 seconds allowing you to monitor 24 hours of activity in about 10 minutes (I've not tried it).

It will take video - I have never tried that either.

This would be great for year- 'round use.
on February 2, 2014
Not being a hunter, I bought the camera to see what is lurking around the back yard. It's not the first purchase, I got one for a friend that has caught Raccoons, Skunks, and a Coyote. That means that this purchase lacks the WOW factor(of a first purchase), but it is doing a great job of catching the activity in the back yard (much less rural). Mostly me. I am trying to catch some birds at the humming bird feeder. I've had success but the trigger was usually me. I just positioned the camera closer to the feeder. I really want to be setup for the Orioles in a couple months. If the cameras is working as it is now I hope to get some great pictures and videos. Working with the two cameras has been great fun.
on April 23, 2014
I have used several game/trail cameras and this one is my favorite - it's actually my second favorite because I already had one in use when I bought this one. The trigger speed and clarity, especially for night pictures using IR, are far superior to the competition.
It's easy to set up and easy to use. The only complaint I have is that Cuddy modified the knobs just a little and it's not quite as easy to open and close the door, but still an excellent camera.
on October 1, 2012
My wife gave me a Cuddeback Attack IR 5MP for Christmas in 2011. I put it out in early February and to date (October 2012) have over 1,000 pictures on it and have 25% battery left. This is the fourth camera I have owned, and by far has the best pictures and battery life. It's not the easiest to use, but it's simple enough. Plus they include a quick start card that fits inside the camera. So...when I check my camera, I always have the instructions with me. I will buy two more of these in the near future.
on May 21, 2013
Not the best interface, and the images are not the best quality but you get a decent idea of what you looking for. The case was not as easy to hang as other camera I have used. Battery life has been ok. All in all I would go with another camera, but if you are on a tight budget this will work just fine. It does capture fast movements better than other cameras.
on January 5, 2015
Takes intermittent blank or gray pictures. Tried different SD cards with same results. Batteries are new and gray picts are random through a multi-day capture day and night. Support has been of no help, sent examples and still no fix. Read other comments and buy at your own risk.
on July 23, 2011
The Attack IR gives you great pics and plenty of them. I own another earlier version from Cuddeback and the batteries always run down sooner than they say. I have over 700 pics from the Attack IR and the batteries are still at 99%. I don't know if this will hold true when the temp drops, but so far so good. The infrared pics are really high quality as are the daytime pics. The USB download is a nice way to transfer the pics but it does take a little time ( 5 mins. for 500 pics ). The menu ( a dial and 2 push buttons ) is easy to use once you get the sequence down.
on September 16, 2014
Works great for keeping an eye on the farm.