Cuisaid Petal Cooling Carafe (1 Liter Borosilicate Glass) Blue
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chic & Innovatively Designed To Chill Beverages In Just 5 Minutes!
- Petal Halves Spring Open When Glass Is Lifted, And Return Back To Its Upright Position When Carafe Is Replaced
- Petals Easily Detach To Be Kept In The Freezer Until Ready To Use | Great for Many Beverages, Including: Juice, Milk, & Wine
- 1 Liter Capacity Shatter Resistant Borosilicate Glass Carafe With Silicone Cap Included / Dishwasher Safe
- Dine In Style: Great For Entertaining Guests Indoors & Outdoors | Available In 4 Attractive Colors | 1 Year Limited Warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
The carafe is surprisingly thin glass. Usually I put new kitchen items into the dishwasher to clean off the dust, but since the instructions don't say anything either way, and since I didn't want to break the carafe before using it, I washed it by hand.
The lid is thin, hard plastic. It rests on top of the carafe and slides around when moved. It might be good to keep the dust out of the carafe, but does nothing to seal the carafe in any way.
"Petals detach easily", perhaps if you're using a pry bar, but otherwise they require a great deal of force to pull them out of the base. I put them in the freezer for a day, then forced them back into the base. The loud plastic snap as they locked into place woke everyone else up. Fortunately, this can be transported out to the doghouse.
"Chic & Innovatively Designed To Chill Beverages In Just 5 Minutes!" Great! I don't care about chic, but I do need chilled beverages. I poured about 16 ounces of cool (but not cold) water into the carafe and placed the carafe into the base. Five minutes later, I had cool water. Ten minutes, cool water. Half an hour later, I had warm water. The petals might help to insulate the liquid a little bit if it's already cold going into the carafe, but they do nothing to chill liquid.
"Petal Halves Spring Open When Glass Is Lifted, And Return Back To Its Upright Position When Carafe Is Replaced" the description promises, but the manufacturer only explained this to one of the petals. The other one stays in place. This has no effect on functionality (if it had any) but it does look silly.Read more ›