Cuisaid ProDigital AccuWeigh Digital Kitchen Scale With Cuisaid Calorie Guide 11 Lb. Capacity (Grey Tempered Glass)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cuisaid® AccuWeigh ProDigital Sensor Technology | Accurate to +/- gram | Easy To Read Digital Large LCD Illuminated Display
- Perfect For Chefs, Beginners to Pros & For All Dietary/Nutrition Lifestyles | Tare Feature: Subtracts Weight Of Container, Plate, Or Bow
- Large Weighing Platform For Most Ingredients | Ultra Slim Design For Easy Storage | Tempered Glass Weighing Platform | Touch Sensitive Buttons For Easy Operation & Cleaning
- Maximum Weight 11 lbs / 5 kg | 5 Measurement Units: g / lbs / oz / ml / fl. oz. | Automatic Shutoff (3 Mins) - To Max Battery Life In-Between Food Prep
- Famous Cuisaid® Calorie Guide (Included) Counting Calories Is Now So Fast & Easy |2 AAA Batteries (included) |10 Year Warranty
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- Yup, this scale is only accurate to within 2 - 3 grams for most things, 5 - 6 grams on something heavier like a 5 lb weight. Don't look for more accuracy than that, but that's expected for this type of scale & just fine for the kind of cooking I do. You won't do better in the under-$100 range. If you need more accuracy for small quantities, get a supplemental small scale that's accurate to .01 or .001 grams.
- Wildly inconsistent results or difficulty zeroing the scale are due to weak batteries. I've had this problem before with other digital scales. Use good-quality batteries and the problems go away. Don't use the ones that come with the unit, they're the ultra-cheap "batteries included" type that weigh 30% less than proper batteries and quickly end up leaking.
- Use on a truly flat surface like Formica or granite. Tile counters may not work so well since tiles are ever so slightly uneven. Like similar scales, this one senses weight by measuring the pressure on its 4 legs, so pressure must be even on all 4 legs.
- Someone complained that tare doesn't work well because pressing on the button also places pressure on the platform. Not so with decent batteries.Read more ›
- Slim and small, fits in the cupboard perfectly
- I like the tare button so you can measure, hit tare to zero out, measure the next thing, so you just see what you're adding
- stays on for as long as I need it, minute or 2.
None at this point...
At 9" x 6.5" this scale is roughly the size of a small tablet. The reason I compare it to a tablet is it's also got this great tactile feel... i.e. the top surface is one solid piece of glass. The "buttons" you see pictured are not mechanical buttons, but sense your touch with no pressure applied... like an iPad (or whatever). This is very nice as you have a completely smooth, non-porous top surface for easy cleaning.
I also find the color scheme to be very modern and beautiful. The display is easy to read and matches the overall unit. Even the branding and writing you see in the location of the "virtual buttons" is UNDER the glass, which is smart, and will ensure the nice appearance of this scale for years.
To check the accuracy of this scale, which for me doesn't have to be 100% exact, but I still like to know, so I used ordinary USA currency (change). You can check for yourself without buying calibration weights. Pennies, nickels, and quarters are best as they are easy to add, i.e. 10 pennies = 25 grams, etc.
Here is the weight of US coins:
Penny = 2.5 grams
Nickel = 5 grams
Quarter = 5.670 grams (Use 5 at a time. 5 quarters = 1 oz)
Dime = 2.268 grams
Half-Dollar = 11.340 grams
Dollar coins = 8.1 grams
Based on my informal testing, this scale is also reasonably accurate.
Finally, a very important consideration for me is cheap and easily sourced batteries! Why on earth would any company design a product around a rare and expensive lithium battery? With this scale, no worries... when it's time for new batteries all you need is two AAA batteries.Read more ›
This one does the trick at a reasonable price.
I like the glass top.
I also like the tare aspect to zero out the container.
I paid only $9.99 when I purchased it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this scale everyday, I should have bought 2. It works wonderfully and is pretty accurate.Published 1 month ago by Tone
Awesome! So surprised how often I pull this scale out to weigh things!Published 3 months ago by granny of six
This scale comes with a 10 year warranty. After 2 years of only light occasional use and never misuse or dropping it, the scale became unusable. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sandcastle
Works well - mainly used for pinewood derby cars while we were still in Cub Scouts. Always accurate and held up well!Published 8 months ago by KD
This is compact, and easy to use! This has made measuring out portions so easy! I'm glad I bought this!Published 9 months ago by MamaOfTwo
Quite good and affordable kitchen scales. Nothing fancy, they just do the work.Published 14 months ago by Ksenia Buzina