Cuisaid Xpress-O Stove-Top 6 Cup Espresso Maker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stovetop Espresso Italian Style Brewer With A 6 Cup Capacity
- Can Be Used On Gas Or Electric Stovetops & Potable / Camping Burners
- Brew Your Favorite Authentic Espresso In Just 4- 5 Minutes In The Comfort Of Your Home
- Durable Polished Aluminum Construction, Designed With A Unique Octagon Shape
- Easy To Safely Handle When Hot By Using The Stay-Cool Easy Grip Ergonomic Handle & Knob
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- Almost identical design to Bialetti stove-top brewers, piece by piece.
- I can't taste the difference in espresso between this unit and a much pricier Bialetti maker - seems like a given if the construction is the same, but some metal pots or brewers can lend an odd aftertaste to a brew. Not the case here
- Just like Bialetti - easy to assemble, disassemble, clean and stow
- The filter holes seem just a hair bigger than in Bialetti models. No major problem, but does lead to a small amount of "dredge" at the bottom of the brew. Much less dredge, however, than you'd get with a screen press.
- The aluminum seems lighter, less dense and less polished at the edges than Bialetti models. For the price, though, it's not bad.
- Along with the metal quality, the handle seems less sturdy. Not a short-term problem, but I wonder how long it will hold up. I'll add to this review if I see it being a problem in the future. For now, it just seems less elegant and professional than a Bialetti.
- Had a strange gel on the inside of the maker when I unboxed it. Clear and viscous, like a sealant or lubricant. It cleaned off no problem when I washed it before use, but I was somewhat puzzled to find it there in the first place.Read more ›
If you like "coffee", don't buy this. If you love true espresso, this is what you want. It makes the real thing. I don't even make it the "right" way, I put half of the amount of coffee it says to. I am thrilled to have spent far less money, get better espresso than my machine was claiming to make, and I get back counter space!!!!!!!
There was a little bit of the glue like residue on the inside (that other reviewers have mentioned) when I first took it out of the box, but a thorough cleaning took care of it for me!
I use fresh ground decaf to get the same great flavor and keep me off the roof. It brewed up in just a few minutes and tasted like the five buck cup you pick up at the corner smugbucks.
Easy to use. Easy to clean. Nice, strong cup of coffee. (It is meant as expresso so the 6 cup measurement is NOT American coffee cups). I use my Keurig for daily pre-work coffee, but when I have time to sit, relax and enjoy, I find that I am using this Cuisaid instead. I would recommend and I would buy this again.
The second day I had this espresso maker I was making espresso and had it on the stove when I looked over and noticed that the very cheap plastic handle had literally caught on fire and was melting off.
After just one use this thing was in the trash and you couldn't pay me to buy it again. Thankfully the fire was contained, but I actually had to put it out.
Say no to this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For the price, it's solid i suppose. It lasted me a few months, made a pretty nice moka, but had an overall cheap feel to it.Published 3 months ago by Jean-claude M. Vindigni
great until the handle melted off - just not built for the long haul but it does the trick!Published 20 months ago by fabianodesigns
Lid hinge had serious issues for about six months. Since then It's been great.Published on June 29, 2014 by T. Koller
Not thrilled with the amount of aluminum, nor the finish on the inside, but I guess you get what you pay for. Read morePublished on March 25, 2014 by Axydlbaaxr
This gets the job done, and makes really good coffee, but it's pretty flimsy. My main complaint is that when you pour coffee out of it, it goes all over the place. Read morePublished on January 23, 2014 by Matt Carter
It arrived broken so I returned it for a refund. Cannot recommend. I subsequently bought another brand of espresso maker with which I'm well pleased.Published on January 12, 2014 by Albertine
This is a very cheap imitation Moka pot.. The handle melted off after the 2nd use. Spend the money on something elsePublished on December 29, 2013 by J. Gripshover