Cuisaid Xpress-O Stove-Top 3 Cup Espresso Maker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stovetop Espresso Italian Style Brewer With A 3 Cup Capacity
- Can Be Used On Gas Or Electric Stovetops & Potable / Camping Burners
- Brew Your Favorite Authentic Espresso In Just 4- 5 Minutes In The Comfort Of Your Home
- Durable Polished Aluminum Construction, Designed With A Unique Octagon Shape
- Easy To Safely Handle When Hot By Using The Stay-Cool Easy Grip Ergonomic Handle & Knob
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The feel of the Cuisaid is one of quality - it is robust and well made. As can be the case with similar coffee makers, we have had no trouble with spills at all. It just makes great espresso in a matter of a few minutes, with nothing but beans and water as inputs. No electricity, no plastic or aluminum waste from k-cups or the sort. Just be aware that "3 cups" does not mean three cups of coffee, but cups of espresso - this is not a very large espresso pot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this and use it all the time. I like that it is logo-free.Published 17 months ago by china2rider
Works just as well as bialetti models for less than half the price.Published 21 months ago by ilovelamp
love my espresso maker. I never used one before so I decided to get a less expensive one and this does the trick. Read morePublished on February 8, 2014 by jason rosario
I am addicted to coffee after using this Xpresso Maker. It is simple, affordable and easy to clean. I am thinking of it while writing this review.Published on January 30, 2014 by GoodGuyLA
useless, junk, garbage, awfull, if you want to waste 2 hors "staring at a crockpot" to see it finally boil, and voila! it makes sludge.Published on December 3, 2013 by fierfaerie
I didn't use my new Cuisaid expresso pot for a few months after purchasing it and realized late that its seal isn't hermetic -- meaning that it leaks while making coffee. Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by NYC Cheryl