Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 622-30G Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hard anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim.Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Limited lifetime warranty.Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick
The 12" Nonstick Skillet with Glass Cover is the perfect, large nonstick skillet for a crowd-pleasing paella, risotto, or beef stroganoff. The attractive glass cover locks in flavors, allows for easy simmering, and displays the tempting dish inside!
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Drip-Free Pouring - Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Cool Grip Handle, Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage
- Hard Anodized Exterior. Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance. The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms
- Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium® nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What i loved about this pan is that its not flimsy or thin. Its super heavy duty stuff, yet easy on hands.
The handle is made of solid stainless steel which stay cool on the stovetop. I have been using this forever, and never had any issues with handle getting loose.
Since there is no plastic part, the pan is over safe too.
The first one i bought, i made mistake of using steel utensils on it. I would recommend using wooden or silicon utensils on it, if you want to keep it in good health.
There are many pics available for this pan on internet. So, adding pics for reference. Hope it will help.
You can not go wrong with this pan. Highly recommended!!
**If you found this review at all helpful, please take a minute to let me know by clicking the button saying this review was helpful to you. I try very hard to test all features before giving my unbiased opinion to users. Please feel free to reply to this comment, if you have any questions.
Update: Dec 2nd 2015
I contacted Cuisinart customer service regarding this. I have sending mails back and forth. Nothing positive so far. They want me to ship the damaged product or will evaluate the photos that I sent if they are to send a replacement. How can I ship a glass lid that has broken into hundreds of pieces. Ridiculous. I have solid evidence to what happened to the pan just 20 days after I bought the pan. Very bad customer service.