Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 622-30G Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover, Black
|Item Diameter||12 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hard anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium nonstick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F, with tapered drip free rim.Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Limited lifetime warranty.Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick
The 12" Nonstick Skillet with Glass Cover is the perfect, large nonstick skillet for a crowd-pleasing paella, risotto, or beef stroganoff. The attractive glass cover locks in flavors, allows for easy simmering, and displays the tempting dish inside!
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
- Drip-Free Pouring - Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Cool Grip Handle, Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage
- Hard Anodized Exterior. Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance. The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms
- Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe
Compare with similar items
11" Skillet for Frying - Copper Nonstick Frying Pan with Lid, 100% PFOA-Free, All Stove Tops Available, Ceramic Nonstick Coating, Stainless Steel Handle, Cooking Skillet with Lid. Pan for Oven & Stove
Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Frying Pan Set, Grey
Cuisinart Deep Fry Pan with Cover, 12-Inch
12" Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||20.90 x 11.80 x 3.90 inches||—||20.00 x 11.00 x 5.13 inches||4.00 x 12.40 x 21.00 inches||12.00 x 3.00 x 20.00 inches|
|Material||Hard Anodized||Aluminium, Ceramic Coating, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy, Copper||Stainless Steel||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Stoneware|
|Size||12-Inch||11 Inch Copper Nonstick||2-Piece||12"||12-Inch|
Inspired by the French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart continues its commitment to superior quality and innovation. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized skillets have sloped sides and wide flat bottoms for frying, sautéing, or browning. An extremely durable exterior with a smooth, hard anodized finish creates a look of professional elegance to complement any kitchen. Designed from the inside out for today's healthy lifestyles, this collection is constructed with 100% aluminum-free Quantanium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium. Features: Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance|The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.|Hard Anodized Exterior|Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense non-porous highly wear resistant.|Unsurpassed Heat Distribution|Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.|Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results|Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe.|Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil frying breaded pork chops or browning sausage.|Cool Grip Handle|Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring|Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.|Constructed to Last|Lifetime warranty.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What i loved about this pan is that its not flimsy or thin. Its super heavy duty stuff, yet easy on hands.
The handle is made of solid stainless steel which stay cool on the stovetop. I have been using this forever, and never had any issues with handle getting loose.
Since there is no plastic part, the pan is over safe too.
The first one i bought, i made mistake of using steel utensils on it. I would recommend using wooden or silicon utensils on it, if you want to keep it in good health.
There are many pics available for this pan on internet. So, adding pics for reference. Hope it will help.
You can not go wrong with this pan. Highly recommended!!
**If you found this review at all helpful, please take a minute to let me know by clicking the button saying this review was helpful to you. I try very hard to test all features before giving my unbiased opinion to users. Please feel free to reply to this comment, if you have any questions.
The pan is durable for a nonstick pan. I have not encountered issues such as the uneven bottom after extended use. I suspect these issues are more likely if you overheat the pan.
The nonstick coating does wear off after two years of use, as seen in the picture. For most food, such as vegetable, poultry, and even eggs, the pan does not stick if you put enough oil in the pan. For seafood such as salmon (not the skin), it does stick, but the stuck residuals can be easily cleaned by deglazing them with water). I suspect that I would have been able to use the pan for an even more extended period had I not been so impatient that I used a steel scrubber to clean the pan for a few times.
UPDATE: After using this pan, I was amazed at how great it is! I have never had a non stick pan that worked this well. THIS IS TRULY NON STICK ! Plus, It generates heat evenly. Great for making omelettes. Effortless cleaning. I still wish they hadn't put a sticker on the cooking part of the pan. But I love the pan !