Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 66-11 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set
|Price:||$111.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.29 (24%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hard anodized exterior:cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance; dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed heat distribution:hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced w/ titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. it is metal utensil safe and ideal for all cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils or sauteing
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop;Drip-Free PouringRims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass covers:break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors; tight fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart 66-11 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||25.75 x 14.88 x 10 in||12.75 x 24 x 13.88 in||11 x 22.75 x 13.5 in||25.3 x 13.75 x 13.25 in||23.75 x 11.88 x 15 in||11.2 x 22.8 x 13.9 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||11||1||1||13||11||1|
|Size||11-Piece||12-Piece||12-piece Cookware Set||13 Piece||11 Piece||Set|
The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware collection. Cuisinart expertise was the inspiration behind this spectacular 11-piece collection. We know our way around the kitchen, and have included everything you need to perfectly perform all the basic cooking tasks, large or small. From reheating a single portion of soup, to preparing appetizers, entrees and side dishes for the entire family, you'll find every tool you need in this deluxe set. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty. Set includes the following: 1-1/2 quart saucepan with glass cover, 2-1/2 saucepan with glass cover, 3 quart saute pan with glass cover, 8 qt stockpot with glass cover, 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet and 18cm steamer insert.
Top Customer Reviews
This set is really well priced for the quality and number of items. The sauce pan and stock pot have generous volume, and the pasta steamer insert comes in handy all the time. This is really the only set you need for your kitchen, I'd buy it again if I'm ever in need of another!
HOWEVER, there are quality and warranty issues -- see update below!
The larger frying pan is a bit smaller than I expected, and would not work to stir fry a meal for 3 - 4 people (ok for 1 - 2). Luckily I already have another large frying pan. If the frying pan was larger, this would be a 5-star set.
Good heat distribution, great non-stick properties and lightweight + easy to clean = 1 great set of pots. Especially when Amazon puts them on a lightning deal :)
** UPDATE Feb 2013 **
Just days after my return window on Amazon expired, I had a serious problem with the 2.8L saucepan and the steamer unit. Quite simply, the steamer unit did not fit properly and it scratched the pot (check out a picture at http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo374HJRNZXZ4SF/B000C239HM/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link). How can a set leave the factory without them ensuring each piece fits properly?? And that "limited lifetime warranty" Cuisinart offers? Well to use that I must:
- Packge up the pot and ship it cross-country at my expense
- Include a check to pay for return shipping
- Cuisinart will "consider" the request when they get my pot. After some
undetermined length of time, they either send me a new one or ship the damaged
one back to me at their discretion.
What do I do for a large saucepan in the meantime? That's entirely my problem! Cuisinart won't accept photos or any other evidence. Send the pot, pay freight both ways, and wait until we decide is their motto.
Wow -- when they say "LIMITED" wrranty, they mean VERY LIMITED in terms of how well (or rather, poorly) they take care of you when you have a problem.
I thought I was buying a quality product from a company that would back it up with quality service if there was a problem. Clearly, I was WRONG! Next time, I'll go back to Costco. That Kirkland-brand set did great for 10+ years, and if there is a problem, I can ALWAYS go back to my local Costco.
Last time I buy Cuisinart products online (perhaps at all)!! What had been a 4-star rating is now 1-star because of the (a) poor quality control on the pot/accessories and (b) low value of their warranty given the steps one must take to make a claim.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.