Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 66-11 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hard anodized exterior:cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance; dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed heat distribution:hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced w/ titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. it is metal utensil safe and ideal for all cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils or sauteing
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop;Drip-Free PouringRims are tapered for drip-free pouring
- Tempered glass covers:break-resistant glass covers allow you to monitor food while it is cooking without losing heat or food flavors; tight fitting covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware collection. Cuisinart expertise was the inspiration behind this spectacular 11-piece collection. We know our way around the kitchen, and have included everything you need to perfectly perform all the basic cooking tasks, large or small. From reheating a single portion of soup, to preparing appetizers, entrees and side dishes for the entire family, you'll find every tool you need in this deluxe set. Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty. Set includes the following: 1-1/2 quart saucepan with glass cover, 2-1/2 saucepan with glass cover, 3 quart saute pan with glass cover, 8 qt stockpot with glass cover, 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet and 18cm steamer insert.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What i loved about this pan is that its not flimsy or thin. Its super heavy duty stuff, yet easy on hands.
The handle is made of solid stainless steel which stay cool on the stovetop. I have been using this forever, and never had any issues with handle getting loose.
Since there is no plastic part, the pan is over safe too.
The first one i bought, i made mistake of using steel utensils on it. I would recommend using wooden or silicon utensils on it, if you want to keep it in good health.
There are many pics available for this pan on internet. So, adding pics for reference. Hope it will help.
You can not go wrong with this pan. Highly recommended!!
**If you found this review at all helpful, please take a minute to let me know by clicking the button saying this review was helpful to you. I try very hard to test all features before giving my unbiased opinion to users. Please feel free to reply to this comment, if you have any questions.
Most recent customer reviews
I had one for few years and when it start loosing its nonstick cover (like they all do eventually ) I got this one which still works...Read more