Cuisinart 66-17 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: 1-1/2-, 2-, 3-quart lidded saucepans; 8-, 10-inch skillet; 12-inch lidded skillet; 4-quart lidded saute; 9-quart lidded stockpot
- Also included is a 7-3/4-inch lidded steamer insert; 9-1/2-inch pasta insert
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction with an aluminum core; quantanium nonstick finish internally reinforced with titanium
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; break-resistant glass lids
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Cuisinart 66-17 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 17-Piece Cookware Set
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 10 Piece Set B001AS94TY
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the Good Life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious.
Designed from the inside out for today's lifestyles, our Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware combines uncompromising superior cooking performance with a professional look. Cuisinart Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. We guarantee a lifetime of healthy cooking with Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware.
Whether you’re a serious gourmet, a regular entertainer, or cooking for the family, this deluxe cookware set has versatile pieces for infinite menu options and great results!
What's in the Box
1.5 Quart Saucepan w/ Cover, 2 Quart Saucepan w/ Cover, 3 Quart Saucepan w/ Cover, 4 Quart Sauté Pan W/ Helper & Cover, 9 Quart Stockpot w/ Cover, 8” Open Skillet, 10” Open Skillet, 12” Skillet w/ Cover, 20cm Multi-Steamer Insert w/ Cover, and 24cm Pasta Insert.
Harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance.
Highest Quality Quantanium Non-Stick Interior
Titanium reinforced nonstick cooking surface for healthier cooking, lasting food release and easy cleaning. Metal utensil safe.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel Cool Grip™ stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance.
Flavor Lock Lid
Tightfitting stainless steel lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients. Wide, easy grip handles.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy.
Oven safe to 500°F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
About the Pieces
8, 10, and 12 inch Skillets: Nonstick skillets provide healthier, fat-free browning and frying options. 12 inch skillet includes cover.
2 and 3 Qt. Saucepans w/ Covers: No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of a saucepan. A kitchen essential with a Quantanium nonstick cooking surface that requires no butter or oil.
4 Qt. Saute Pan w/ Helper Handle & Cover: The high, straight sides and the flat cooking surface of the saute maximize capacity. Sear meats, poultry, and more; cover to simmer for a perfect finish.
9 Qt. Stockpot w. Cover: Designed for slow cooking and maximum reduction of liquids. Produces more concentrated and flavorful results.
20cm Multi-Steamer Insert w/ Cover: Turns a regular saucepan into a steamer!
24cm Pasta Insert: Making pasta is easy with this nonstick pasta insert.
Top Customer Reviews
Some things to know:
1. These pans are designed to be hung on a rack. Hanging does save your cookware from a lot of those small injuries caused to them by stacking.
2. The Quantanium non-stick finish is like Teflon on steroids! I use about 1/4 the oil/butter I normally used in the older versions of Teflon. As mentioned above, a lower heat setting is also necessary. These are very easy to clean (except the stainless steel "buttons" where the handles are attached - everything sticks well there).
3. Although they say "Metal Utensil Safe", DON'T! Save the metal utensils for your cast iron & stoneware.
4. Non-stick cooking spray tends to eat finish on pans. Preserve them by washing well with soap & water as soon as they are cool. TIP: NEVER, EVER put a sizzling hot pan in water or dump cool water into it! This causes warping that basically ruins the pan. Move the pan to an unused burner & let it cool naturally before washing.
5. With the small steamer insert, never fill the pan over one inch above the bottom of the insert. With the stockpot insert, 2 inches. This can be pushed to nearly 3, but the mess from overfilling is big.
6. Enjoy & care for these pans! You won't ever have to buy replacements for them as long as you don't abuse them.
The price is great! This is a high quality product! There are 14pc included and they are all in useable sizes, the only additional thing you many need is a 12"skillet, but I have been fine without one so far. The 4 quart saute pan is wonderful!!! And I absolutely love the steamer basket, that was a huge selling point for me because I steam veggies everyday! I am very impressed with everything about these pots and pans! The non-stick finish has been very durable so far, and extremely easy to clean. They cook evenly with no hot spots, etc. One important thing to note that makes this set different than most other hard anodized cookware, is that these are made with an aluminum core. So they have a hard anodized exterior and a non-stick interior, but the aluminum core makes them quite a bit lighter in weight to most other products. I consider this to be a positive thing, I don't need to break my wrist washing a pan. But if you use your pans as weapons, consider something else. =) The exterior finish is awesome, its a smooth hard anodized finish and very easy to maintain. Another review complained about the exterior, that "it looked cheap and no matter how she cleaned them they looked bad"... well, she's crazy!!! These look awesome!!! The clear lids are very helpful, although they do tend to get hot so using a rag when lifting is advisable. But handles on the pans seem to stay cool, no problem.
Anyway, if you are considering this cookware and are comparing it to more expensive brands, then save your money! You will not be disappointed with this purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This cookware is great. Easy to clean and cooks evenly. I'm very happy with this purchase.Published 7 hours ago by Ronald Donnerstag
Gift for my niece's birthday. She absolutely loves the set. She stated her food cooks better and seems to even taste much betterPublished 9 days ago by Be Informed Not Fooled
I absolutely love this product... it works well on my glass top..Published 16 days ago by Karen Ellison
These are nonstick, I've cooked sauces, cheese, etc and cleaning is a breeze. This is because it's good quality cookware. Invest in something like this, you won't regret it.Published 17 days ago by Barby0104
I did a lot of research before buying these. I don't see how a more expensive brand can be any better. These cleanup instantly and never chip or peel. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Will S.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.