Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 7-Piece Nonstick Cutlery Knife Set with Acrylic Stand, Black
|Price:||$42.01 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Stainless Steel and Carbon Blade
- Nonstick Coating for Long-Lasting Performance
- Hollow-Ground Grooves Create Nonstick Blade Surface for Superior Cutting
- Comfortable Nonslip, Soft-Grip Handle
- Labels for Easy Placement and the Acyrlic stand has a Removable Panel for Easy Cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Cuisinart 7-Piece Nonstick Cutlery Knife Set with Acrylic Stand, Black
Cuisinart 15-Piece Stainless Steel Hollow Handle Block Set, C77SS-15PK
Chef Essential 7 Piece Knife Block Set, NEC Series, Black
Cuisinart Artisan 15 Piece Stainless Steel Cutlery Block Set, Black
LivingKit Knife Set 14 Piece Kitchen Knives Chef Bread Carving Utility Paring Steak Knife Scissors Sharpener and Acrylic Stand Block
Trudeau 5-Piece Knife Block Set, Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TGVZG||Amazon.com||LivingKit Direct||garryking|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 5.62 x 13.75 in||14.88 x 6.5 x 11.12 in||14.2 x 6 x 4.2 in||10.25 x 5.88 x 14.5 in||—||14.57 x 9.06 x 3.94 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||high carbon steel||Stainless Steel||High-Carbon Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||One Size||15 Piece||14.2 x 6 x 4.2||One Size||13Pcs Plus Acrylic Stand||5 Piece|
This 7-Piece set from the Non-Stick Edge Collection includes an 8" Chef Knife, 8" Serrated Bread Knife, 8" Carving Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife as well as the Acrylic stand.
Top customer reviews
Dumb design - what were they thinking? It's like cutting with a piece of rubber.
Furthermore, within two months the rubber had worked its way off the knife itself, rendering them useless. Already time for a replacement set.
the clear case is cleanable. but its more difficult than it should be. you need a screwdriver to partially disassemble the case. I was hoping for something that clicked out/off and back.
also, the knife holders are not separate, so you should be careful not to touch/dull your knifes when removing or replacing them. I haven't owned it long enough to see if the case gets all scratched up. the base also its quite heavy enough. something that holds knifes should be a little more sturdy. perhaps that's why everyone uses the block... oh well
but the knives themselves are great. love the weight, feel, and they cut well. I just think its only a matter of time before I get a block and move them over
the stand is great because it's transparent,
the frame, even though from Cuisineart, is cheap quality:
1. cheap plastic +++update 2017-04-26: cut semi-soft cheese & knife handle broke! cheap sh_t ($36 but still)!+++
2. frame edge should be clear too ; )
3. good industrial design hides - does not show - screws. this feels not like design but a homemaker tooling something rough together in a garage. it feels like our typical American industrial design (except for Apple): cheap / garage-like / unfinished / unslick / superficial.