Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1 1/2 Quart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart 8919-14 Professional Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1-Quart
Premium Stainless Steel Saucepan With Cover - Induction Compatible & Multipurpose - by Utopia Kitchen (1 Quart)
Cuisinart MCP193-18N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel 3-Quart Saucepan with Cover
T-fal C91124 Excite Stainless Steel Covered Sauce Pan Cookware, 3 Quart, Silver
Cuisinart 719-18 Chef's Classic Stainless 2-Quart Saucepan with Cover
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.3 x 7.2 x 4.7 in||5 x 14 x 8 in||14.29 x 12.2 x 4.09 in||15.55 x 8.86 x 5.31 in||15.52 x 8.19 x 5.93 in||14.7 x 8.1 x 5 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1.5-Quart||1-Quart||1 Quart||3 qt||3-Quart||2 Quart|
|Additional Features||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe||oven safe, dishwasher_safe||Electric Stovetop Compatible, Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible||Dishwasher Safe||—|
The beautiful kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef's Classic features stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating, which is also induction ready! We include useful measurement markings to make cooking even easier. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hope Cuisinart will change their metal formula, otherwise this pan would be my last purchase from the brand.
The photo on the left shows the pitted and discolored bottom of the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Saucepan. Photo on the right shows a similar saucepan from a different brand. Used in the same house. More than three years old.
First time it was decent so I got another one.
But second one is terrible.
I already threw away that pot. But just in case I keep photo of it in my phone.
I don't know why stainless steel pot has bad rust.
This pot was my first assistant in the kitchen.
It is made of stainless steel, it is not very heavy, as I had expected. I have the same pan of volume Bergoff, she is more heavy, perhaps, bottom is thicker. At pan handy powerful pen, which, though made of steel - not heated, even if the pan is on fire an hour, the handle can be taken with a bare hand. Handle firmly and securely attached to the pan. Bolts inside the pot, in my opinion, unnecessary, as well as on the reverse side of the cover. They are in my way when washing pans, food is difficult to dig out from under them, and it is impossible to get around. This is for me the only drawback.
Casserole served a convenient cover, also made of stainless steel, the lid so tightly to the pan, that it is sometimes difficult to open, thanks to the finished food in the pan remains warm for a long time.
So far I am happy with my purchase, I will add a review, if there are nuances or defects during extended use.
- The small size makes it very convenient to prepare a couple of servings or just to boil water for a cup of tea.
- The Cuisinart Chef Classic heats faster than the Cuisinart Multi-Clad. I prefer it for quickly boiling water or making soup.
- The stainless steel finish is beautiful and easy to clean with a little Barkeepers Friend.
- This line of cookware will last for years.
- The Cuisinart Chef Classic cookware is relatively lite in weight compared to the multi-clad options on the market.
- Cooking is very even and predictable.
- No drips when pouring directly from the pan.
- If you forget and leave the pan boiling water on the highest heat setting for a few hours it can be replaced for a few dollars.
- Excellent saucepan for the price.
- Your visitors will envy you for having such beautiful and sparkling cookware. Friends are actually intimidated when they see the gleaming stainless steel Cuisinart pans in my kitchen. Their first question is always, do ever cook in these pans? I laugh and respond every day. : )
I got this because its completely metal, no plastic parts. And I admit my purchase was also based on looks... when I pulled it out of the box I was like "Oooh Shiny!" It looked better than I expected. Didn't know what to make of my roommate eyeing it and telling me it was a "good lookin pot".
I was worried about the handle getting hot, but think the only time it happened was when it was hovering over a hot burner (I turn handles in so they're not sticking out from the stove and not liable to be grabbed or snagged accidentally).
Its easy to clean. I rarely had issues with stuff sticking (my cast iron is the same). I keep them oiled, use a bamboo (not plastic) scraper, and hot water, no soap. Clean it right away while its still hot. That will get most things off.
I did forget it on the stove a couple of times, burnt the crap out of it, scoured it with hot water and baking soda and was not quite good as new, but still kickin.
It does scratch easily, use wooden kitchen implements instead of metal forks or spoons to stir and serve (I was sad when I discovered what happens when you quickly grab a fork to stir something).
Never thought I'd be this excited about a pot, I hate cooking, but easy to make and clean up comfort food and tea. These are good things.
Most recent customer reviews
Contrary to what the write-up said, this pot DOES NOT have a stay cool handle.