BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2017
I have the 12" version of this pan, as well as the 12" regular frying pan. The weight is good, I like that the handle stays cool, it's sturdy and well-built, and does the job. However, after 18 months I'm having to replace it because the nonstick is scratched and beginning to flake. We're careful about hand washing it with only non-abrasive sponges. It never goes in the dishwasher. And we only use non-scratching spatulas and utensils when we cook. THis was a lot to pay for a pan that didn't even last 2 years. Maybe that's too much to expect from any non-stick, but we previously had an almost identical All Clad that lasted us almost 5 years. So we were a little spoiled.
on September 25, 2017
I am not very impressed with the 7" pan. The bottom is nice and thick to let heat spread evenly but the sides are very thin. This is no issue if you are only cooking something sitting on the bottom of the pan but if making anything, like an omelet, that goes past the bottom then the edge will cook much faster then what is in the middle of the pan. I have had some issues with eggs sticking on the sides of the pan. The handle is nice. With 20/20 hindsight I would have purchased another pan.
on September 27, 2017
Very nice pan for the price. I have this same pan in 8" which lasted me close to 3 years, but I baby it, wash it by hand, and cook
on medium to low heat. This 7" is so ridiculously cheap that if it lasts me as long as my 8" pan lasted, I don't mind buying disposable pans.
on October 17, 2017
I love this pan. It heats evenly and only requires low heat for non-stick cooking. I also have the 8" and 10" non-stick pans which I use all the time on my glass top electric stove (leaves no marks on glass). Will also work for gas and electric ranges. A great product.
on September 19, 2017
This is is one of the best skillets I have ever used. I already had one before I ordered this second one. I can use metal utensils without damaging the non-stick surface inside. I also like that it is light-weight. The handle stays cool, even though it is metal. As a plus, it is pretty and shiny. Now I have two of these and can toss out my old pans.
on October 5, 2017
I needed a new 7" pan because I had a clear lid from another pan that I use often... this pan is a perfect fit (badum tish). Arrived in tact. Is as shown. Wonderfully cooks. Very satisfied.
on October 16, 2017
Great little pan for the price. Well-made, nothing sticks to it. Even heating.
on September 20, 2017
my eggs don't stick!! Has a nice weight to the pan!
on September 22, 2017