Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: 1-1/2 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover, 3 Qt. Saucepan w/Cover, 3-1/2 Qt. Saute pan w/Helper Handle and Cover,) 8" Open Skillet, 10" Open Skillet, 8 Qt. Stockpot w/Cover
- Chef's Choice Stainless: mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Most Trusted Name in the Kitchen
The perfect choice for serious cooks, entertaining enthusiasts, and big families, this deluxe set includes everything a home chef needs. Set Includes:1.0 Qt. Saucepan with cover, 2.0 Qt. Saucepan with cover, 3.0 Qt. Saucepan with cover, 3.0 Qt. Saute with helper handle and cover, 8.0 Stockpot with cover,8” Non-Stick Skillet, 10" Skillet with cover, and 18 cm Steamer Insert.
Premium Stainless Advantage
Premium stainless steel offers optimal cooking performance. In addition, our aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly, eliminating hot spots.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Further, glass lids equipped with wide, easy-grip handles fit tight to lock in flavor, texture, and nutrients.
Oven safe to 500°, this set can be used on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler, providing a range of versatile performance. Further, this set can be used on a variety of stovetops, and is freezer safe for easy food storage.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy. In addition, cookware is dishwasher safe, making cleanup effortless.
Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-11G Chef's Classic Stainless 11-Piece Cookware Set
Cuisinart 77-7 Chef's Classic Stainless 7-Piece Cookware Set
Cooks Standard 10 Piece Multi-Ply Clad Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
T-Fal Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Pots and Pans with Copper-Bottom, 13-Piece, Silver, Model C836SD
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Finish Types||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||Mirror Satin||stainless_steel|
|Item Dimensions||23.7 x 13.9 x 12 in||24.2 x 14.2 x 10.7 in||9.62 x 22.75 x 13.5 in||22.4 x 13 x 8.8 in||23.5 x 12.5 x 9.5 in||23.4 x 12.28 x 14.82 in|
|Material Type||stainless-steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18-10 Steel||18-10 Steel|
|Number of Pieces||10||1||11||7||1||1|
|Size||10-Piece||12-Piece Set||11-Piece||7-Piece||10-PC Set||13-Piece|
The 10 Piece Set includes pans for virtually any cooking task a home chef undertakes with measurement markings for ease of use. We also included a second skillet and the versatile sauté pan to the 7 Piece Set to allow cooks to prepare more dishes at once, or make larger portions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After my husband ordered them, I read some reviews and saw that the recent reviews were not great. There were many complaints about staining, sticking, warping, and other things. I was worried that the recent production was not up to par with the set that was receiving all the rave reviews from 2006-2010
When I got my set, the first thing I did was to read the use and care guide from start to finish, and I was relieved to see that all of the most common "issues" with this set had been addressed.
If your food is sticking and burning, you are using too high a heat.
There are directions on how to clean the pots if there is staining, and that to make cleaning easier, you should fill your pots/pans with a little but of warm water immediately after cooking.
I have found that all of the tips are spot on, and I have had no problems removing spots or apparent staining from cooking something like pasta. (Vinegar)
I have found that hand washing and drying works better to take off stains and give the cookware a nice shine rather than using the dishwasher.
If your food starts to stick, your cook temp is TOO HIGH.
In my opinion, negative reviews on this product are from people who do not understand that this is stainless steel cookware, and you will constantly need to adjust your old cooking preconceptions, because everything about stainless is different.
This is a high caliber cookware set, and I recommend it.
This stuff is no joke, I barely picked up the hot pan and liquid aluminum shot out of the bottom where it's supposed to be sealed. I got pretty nasty burns on my feet from it shooting across the floor, and it lit my kitchen cabinets on fire. It all happened so fast... from cooking pasta one minute to shooting molten lava. Thank god it didn't go into my eyes when it shot out.
See attached photos for a few visuals of the defect.
Right away I noticed that some of the reviews were correct in that:
1. You need make sure you don't use your normal high temp settings because this pan super heats! So go lower than you usually would.
2. Let the pan properly heat up before you add anything to avoid burning/sticking on.
3. Follow the manual for cleaning to help with stuck on stuff (haven't really had any major issues)
I did notice that one of my pots seems to have an issue with the seal from the bottom add on. Steam comes out of that seam. Will talk to cuisinart about this. I haven't noticed this in any of the others.
Over all, the pan is good, just getting use to the new temperature since I was so used to using my old pans- but this is worth the price for sure. I would have purchased this all over again! Especially because I'm in such a tight budget and couldn't afford those dream high end pots and pans. But I'm happy!
1. Oil is required when cooking with stainless steel, but since we use butter or avocado oil when cooking everything, this was a non-issue.
2. Though the lids can stick when left on and the pot/pan cools (this is easy resolved by heating the pot/pan a little), we wanted to avoid glass lids, as they easily shatter with abrupt temperature changes.
Neither of us are amazing cooks, but these pots and pans are great! The heat is very evenly dispersed, so there are no "hot spots". The handles can become slightly warm, but don't get hot (on the pots, pans, or lids). Because there is not Teflon or other non-stick coating, we rinse them and put them in the dishwasher without any problems.