Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer

94%

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on December 7, 2008
I read the other review entitled "Waste of Money" and I too thought that since it is a Cuisinart product that it must be good! Boy, was I wrong! The day I got it, I took it out of the box and it was such a piece of crap that I could barely get the pieces to stick together! I knew within seconds that I had made a huge mistake and I was going to return it which is exactly what I did! I really want to give it ZERO stars but that is not an option. Please do not make the same mistake as me ... DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
on September 14, 2009
Works wonderfully. I put my washed, torn-up, wet lettuce into the spinner, attach the lid and spin away. The lettuce comes out nice and dry. I sometimes havre a little trouble getting the unit to stay still ewhen I get up to speed spinning, but that's a minor inconvenience.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.