Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.32 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart AFR-25, Airfryer, Silver
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$105.01 (57%)|
|Model Name||AFR-25 AirFryer|
|Item Weight||16 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 11.75 x 11.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially engineered motor fan and heater deliver powerful airflow and high heat for perfectly fried results; quiet operation- optimal performance with minimal noise
- Compact design, large capacity- fits easily on any kitchen countertop and air fries up to 2. 5 lb. Of food; adjustable time (0 to 60 minutes) and temperature (warm to 450ºf) endless meal possibilities
- Viewing window to monitor progress as food cooks
- Brushed stainless steel exterior enhances any kitchen décor; nonstick interior and stainless steel exterior wipe clean in seconds.MC Cubic Feet: 2.39
- Includes: air fry basket and baking pan/drip tray
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Compact design, large capacity
- Airfries up to 2.5 lbs of food
- Adjustable time (0-60 minutes)
- Adjustable temperature (Warm-450F)
- Quiet operation
- Brushed stainless steel
- Viewing window and non-stick interior
- Includes: Airfry Basket and Baking Pan
Cuisinart AFR-25 AirFryer
This unique kitchen workhorse is actually a premium full size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. That means it not only bakes, broils, and toasts, it also lets you airfry right inside the oven. Air frying, which uses powerful ultra-hot air, is a healthier way to prepare delicious fried favorites, from wings to fritters to fries to shrimp.
And since toaster ovens stay on the countertop, this fryer doesn’t have to move back and forth, from cupboard to counter. Enjoy the crunch without the calories and messy cleanup, with the AirFryer Toaster Oven!
Now anyone can enjoy crispy, flavorful fried foods without the guilt! Engineered to ensure golden brown results, this high-efficiency unit air fries 2. 5 lb. Of wings and cooks a wide variety of foods with minimal noise and maximum ease. Simple to use– just turn one knob to regulate the temperature, and the other to set the timer. Designed with a spacious, nonstick interior and stylish stainless steel, The Cuisinart Air fryer is easy to clean and complements any kitchen décor.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good: 1. It has a 12" footprint. I set mine on a 12" floor tile, to protect my counter top.
2. It is quiet, less noise than my microwave.
3. Although there are warnings about it getting hot on the outside, the door gets hot, but the top and sides, just warm.
4. It cooks very quickly, as other reviews have mentioned.
5. There are 2 positions for the cooking tray.
6. The fan TURNS OFF when the door opens, a very nice feature, helps keep the heat inside the appliance and not in my face.
Bad: 1. It has a dial you turn for the temperature and the timer. I really dislike this because I have more things get too done, relying on the timer. The timer is a spring driven mechanism where an LED like on my microwave and coffee pot would be more accurate, anything but these springs. I have the same set up on my toaster oven, and I hate it.
2. There is no "slide out" for the trays, and there is very little room for a hand to grab the tray. I added 2 pictures (sorry for the rotation, web page did it) to show how I used tongs to pull out the tray, and what using a potholder looks like.
3. There is no bottom heating element, so the cook has to compensate by flipping the food.
4. The trays are "easy to clean" but not "dishwasher safe", who knows why a manufacturer would think that is OK? Easy to clean is relative, not fact based. I have been VERY careful not to find out what Cuisinart thinks is easy to clean. I've used both foil and parchment paper to line the basket, so mine IS easy to clean.
I hope this review is helpful, If I can update it in a few weeks, I will. I know it can be hit or miss when purchasing online.
OBTW Can someone tell me which soundbar with wireless woofer is a good model? I am returning one, dread going through all the pages and reading reviews. Amazon COULD make searches easier, right?
Do not buy this product- It is a total junk. After just few weeks, it stopped working now.
I did not want to get anything too big as I have a tiny apt and this is not really bigger than the typical air fryer that looks like a rounded hut. I use this all the time, I think air fryers are the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! Nothing beats hot french fries at home, without the mess or oily calories. Reheating leftovers is such a treat, now! Especially a jazzed up treat, like with shredded cheese, or a garlic spread, or, you decide! In out my old microwave a year ago, and don't miss it at all. The only tip I have is to use foil for anything messy, like juicy hot dogs or something dripping with cheese.