Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 25, 2013
I had this pan for a couple of years, but then the non-stick coating didn't hold up and I had to replace it. It was okay. I got a good deal on it, so I probably got my money's worth out of it. I don't know that I'd buy it again, though. I'd rather spend a little more up front and get a pan that will last longer.

For the record, I did not abuse the pan. I used plastic and wooden utensils and hand-washed it. I'm an avid cook and know how to take care of things. It's possible I got a defective one, but I just think this is a lower-grade pan. It is good for the budget conscious who doesn't have that much to spend right now. It works well for a while.
4 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2013
I had to replace my Wilton 9X13 cake pan since it was so discolored and had a few tiny holes due to washing it in the dishwasher. I have been using Wilton products since 1977 when I took cake decorating classes. Their older cake pans have held up and I still use them and wash them in the dishwasher. Their new products are not made very well. So, I found this Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware Cake Pan and since I have their cookware and love it, I purchased this pan. This pan bakes cakes and rolls beautifully! Even though it is nonstick when baking a cake, you still need to cut out a piece of wax paper the size of the pan and place it in the bottom so your cake will not crack all over when removing it from the pan (we found this out the hard way). You should not put any shortening, cooking spray, or other oil in the pan since those products will mess up the nonstick coating. For the bread, I did not need to put anything else in the pan when baking the rolls. They baked evenly and came out of the pan beautifully. As long as you follow these instructions, this pan is great to use for baking.
2 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2012
At first, I fell in love with this product. A baking pan that is thick and sturdy so it won't warp, and nice shiny silver Teflon! Had I written the review right after I got it, it would be an easy 5 stars. HOWEVER, this thing is quickly peeling, and my love has turned to hate. I feel betrayed. I took great pains to preserve the finish, using only wooden or plastic utensils and washing by hand. Yet it flakes. Last night I rubbed a stick of butter on it in preparation for the oven and the end of the stick ended up covered in silver pieces. Unfortunately, my search for the perfect baking pan continues...
11 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2015
I love this pan! Purchased it for use in my new toaster oven. I have several 9X13 pans but they all have "handles" on the ends and wouldn't fit. This one, without the handles, fits perfectly. It is a good, heavy gauge (which surprised me), heats evenly and cleans up just as easily. I've done casseroles, chicken parts, and lots of other things and they come out great every time. Haven't baked a cake in it yet (I'm a little scared about that one - not because of the pan but because I'm not sure how a toaster oven will bake a cake). If you need a 9X13 pan without the handles on the end, I highly recommend this one.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 30, 2017
One of the nicest pans I have ever owned. Fits perfectly in my Black and Decker toaster oven and the best non stick surface ever. Very heavy and durable. I am beyond pleased.
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2016
Bakes evenly and food pops right out.. the only thing is that if washing in dishwasher water gets under the lip and will drip out rusty type water but that probably has alot to do with me not unloading my dishwasher for a few days and water sat too long inside of lip.
on November 29, 2012
The pan feels sturdy and the few times that I used it it did its job. However, after a handful of times the coating started to flake off. It appears to be a limited problem according to the reviews, but a problem nonetheless. If you get a non-defective one than it's probably good.
9 people found this helpful
on June 12, 2017
This pan is a good weight and very non-stick. Cleans up easily and no stains so far. I am very pleased with it! It's now my favorite "go-to" baking pan.
on September 12, 2016
I purchased this along with another size pan. Both pans are fairly heavy with good quality metal. They are as described. I am always pleased with anything that carries the name Cuisinart. I definitely recommend these pans.
on March 2, 2018
GREAT purchase for the price!