Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cuisinart C77NS-7P Classic Nonstick Edge Collection 7-Piece Cutlery Knife Set with Acrylic Stand, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Stainless Steel and Carbon Blade
- Nonstick Coating for Long-Lasting Performance
- Hollow-Ground Grooves Create Nonstick Blade Surface for Superior Cutting
- Comfortable Nonslip, Soft-Grip Handle
- Labels for Easy Placement and the Acyrlic stand has a Removable Panel for Easy Cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 7-Piece set from the Non-Stick Edge Collection includes an 8" Chef Knife, 8" Serrated Bread Knife, 8" Carving Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife as well as the Acrylic stand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dumb design - what were they thinking? It's like cutting with a piece of rubber.
Furthermore, within two months the rubber had worked its way off the knife itself, rendering them useless. Already time for a replacement set.
Having worked for two of their competitors I can tell you that this policy of theirs is the exception in the industry where when a product like this fails miserably its seen as a legal liability. Any sort of knife failure in use is truly dangerous.
This 8 inch replacement for the 6 inch had the handle crack in three weeks. These knives ARE NOT abused in any way. They're just junk and at the moment I'm waiting for them to replace the replacement knife.
UPDATE: I still love the blade but the handle (tang) broke. The &" that I bought first also broke in the same way. The tangs are plastic.
These knives have a lifetime warranty and I contacted cuisinart.
After sending photos I got a reply that said,"• Attach a Clear Picture of the blade where the model number is located (for each defective piece)
• Attach a Clear Picture of the defect with cutlery (for each defective piece)
Once this information is received, it will be evaluated. Please allow 10-15 business days. We also ask that you mail a check or money order for $5.00 if you receive the replacement knife.
I complied on October 28, 2017. Nearly 2 months later no response! Their warranty is worthless. Please do not buy. You'll be sorry!
the stand is great because it's transparent,
the frame, even though from Cuisineart, is cheap quality:
1. cheap plastic +++update 2017-04-26: cut semi-soft cheese & knife handle broke! cheap sh_t ($36 but still)!+++
2. frame edge should be clear too ; )
3. good industrial design hides - does not show - screws. this feels not like design but a homemaker tooling something rough together in a garage. it feels like our typical American industrial design (except for Apple): cheap / garage-like / unfinished / unslick / superficial.
Within 2-3 months, the pairing knife popped out of its handle. The tip of the utility knife is very weak, keeps bending. Also, the santoku knife can NEVER stay sharp.
The only reason(s) I'm giving it 2 stars is because of the chef and bread knives, they seem to be the only ones working.