Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 411-420 of 863 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,201 reviews
on April 2, 2017
Good price
on March 2, 2017
OMNOMNOM! FRESH BREAD!
on November 29, 2012
Absolutely the best...if you want to make your own bread, don't consider any other brand of automatic breadmaker! Otherwise, well packaged, prompt delivery. description was accurate. will purchase again from this source. Product is above average compared to other brands.
on March 1, 2014
This is an excellent product and I have been very impressed with it's performance in a number of ways. The instructions are easy and self-explanatory. It is sturdy and very quiet. There are also great options regarding the cooking times as well. I am looking forward to many years of us of this product.
on August 16, 2016
I have baked 2 loaves so far and I love it! It works well and the bread comes out great! So far, so good!
on July 16, 2015
I love this machine/ I have had 3 bread makers in the past and this is a new brand for me.
on September 17, 2015
Sophisticated bread machine definitely has a learning curve...two failed loaves before I caved and bought the Way To Go! digital food scale(sold here on amazon) required to actually make a great loaf of bread. Was it worth it? Oh yes!!! The instructions say multiple times that the flour must be weighed...having had two much older machines in which you dumped the flour and ended up with a loaf of bread I saw no need for weighing flour. I was wrong. My successful loaf of the most delicious light and fluffy loaf of bread today took me from a maybe 2 star to a 5 star review. I love this machine. Light setting for crust is perfect unless you want really dark crust. Recommend writing yourself a short cheat sheet as the beeping notices for add ins or removal of the paddle are much alike so helps to know exactly what time in the process those actions should occur. So this machine is work at first but well worth the efforts. Expecting never to purchase grocery store bread again!!!
on January 27, 2009
This Cuisinart Bread Machine is awesome. I have made numerous loaves of bread since I received it as a gift for Christmas and they have all come out great. Well worth the investment. It is mportant to follow the directions for inputting the ingredients, not only the order of the ingredients, but the measurements and the bread turns out great everytime. Looking forward to experimenting with different types of breads. So far I have made white, wheat, artisian and pumpernickel breads.
on August 3, 2014
Tried using it for gluten free bread and it doesn't do the job as well as I had expected. It takes a lot of patience to work with this machine for this type of gluten free baking.
on February 27, 2017
We have been eating homemade fresh break, love the machine and the bread.