Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Lb Convection Bread Maker
|Price:||$151.17 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$83.83 (36%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable bread machine with convection fan adjusts speed and timing for foolproof results
- 16 preset menu options including Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings
- 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes; over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations.Mix-ins must be added at the very beginning of the cycle with other basic ingredients
- Audible tone indicates when to add mix-ins; 12-hour delay-start timer; power-failure backup
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart CBK-100 2 LB Bread Maker
Oster 2-Pound Expressbake Bread Machine with 13-Hour Delay Timer, CKSTBRTW20
Aicok Programmable Bread Machine, 2.2LB Stainless Steel Bread Maker with Fruit and Nut Dispenser, 3 Loaf Sizes, 3 Crust Colors, 15-Hour Delay Timer, 1 Hour Keep Warm, 19 Settings Including Gluten Free
Breville BBM800XL Custom Loaf Bread Maker
Breadman 2 lb Professional Bread Maker, Stainless Steel, BK1050S
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brushed Stainless||Stainless||White||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 19 x 13 in||12.25 x 18 x 15 in||11 x 12 x 11 in||8.46 x 13.39 x 12.01 in||16.4 x 9.6 x 13.3 in||11.97 x 16.57 x 15.59 in|
|Item Weight||16 lbs||1 lb||8 lbs||—||16.85 lbs||17.2 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Information Not Available||—||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||12" x 16.5" x 10.25"||2 LB||2 LB||2.2 LB Loaf - 3 Crusts - 19 Programs||standard||2-Pound|
Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable bread machine. The 680-watt appliance automatically adjusts the speed and timing for foolproof results, while its convection fan circulates air during baking for superior crust color and texture. Exclusive Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are just 3 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button. The Artisan Dough menu option takes basic bread dough through several long, slow, cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts. Along with the 16 preset menu options, the unit offers three crust colors and three loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, sweet cake, and jam combinations. Its perfect-timing audible tone indicates when it's time to add fruit, nuts, or other mix-ins, and a second tone offers the option of removing the paddle before baking or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand. Other convenient features include a 15-minute pause, a bake-only option, a 12-hour delay-start timer, power-failure backup, and large stay-cool handles. With its classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, and embossed logo, this attractive bread machine looks great on the countertop for convenient, everyday use. The unit measures 18 by 12-1/5 by 14-7/8 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices.
Healthy Options: Low Carb and Gluten-Free preset menu options and recipes. A Cuisinart exclusive!
Artisan Dough: Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts.
Better Crusts and Texture: Unique convection feature circulates air for superior crust color, and texture.
Standout Styling: Classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, embossed logo and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles.
Perfect Timing: Audible tone indicates time to add fruit, nuts and other "mix-ins." Second tone offers option of removing paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand.
Recipe Booklet: Included are recipes for Low-Carb and Gluten-Free menu options, as well as a variety of other breads, doughs and jams.
And More: 15-minute Pause, Bake-Only option, 12-Hour-Delay Start Timer, and Power Failure Backup. 680 watts. Limited 3-year warranty
- Removable lid: Brushed stainless steel with polished chrome handle
- Viewing window: Glass viewing window
- Side handles: Elegant chrome side handles
- Control panel: Easy push button controls; 16 menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes for over 100 choices
- LCD display: Indicates program selections and baking cycles
- Removable bread pan with handle: Horizontal loaf, nonstick
- Kneading paddle: Removable, nonstick paddle
- Baking chamber
- Not shown: Heating element, power cord, measuring spoon, and measuring cup
From the Manufacturer
When using the bread maker, please make sure that you first set the removable bread pan in the basin of the bread maker *BEFORE* inserting the kneading paddle into the bottom of the bread pan. Failure to do so can cause the kneading paddle to unseat itself when the bread pan is inserted and locked in to the unit. To insert the bread pan, follow the instructions in the use and care guide. Please pay specific attention to the snaps on the left and the right side of the bread pan. Both snaps need to engage to secure the bread pan into place. Failure to do so will result in an improper fit between the unit and the bread pan, causing noise and failing to knead the ingredients properly.