4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cuisinart CBT-1000 PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower Blender with BPA Free Jar, 64-Ounce, Brushed Stainless
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 1.3 Horsepower blender with die-cast metal housing
- Large 64-ounce BPA Free Tritan co-polymer lidded jar with measuring marks
- Preprogrammed Smoothie, Ice Crush, and Pulse functions, and Low and High Speeds
- Simple control panel with backlit buttons; count-up timer; stand-by mode
- Unit measurements: 7 x 9.5 x 16.5 inches.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Cuisinart PowerEdge 1.3 Horsepower motor, 1000 Watt Blender is constructed with a heavy die-cast metal base and a lightweight, 64 ounce biphensol A BPA-free Tritan co-polymer blender jar. Ideal for today's gourmet kitchen, it is the perfect combination of high style and high tech! Includes pre-programmed Smoothie, Ice Crush and Pulse functions to blend smoothies, frozen drinks or crush ice flawlessly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted Cuisinart in January and I'm still trying to communicate with customer service now during the end of Feb. 2017. I can't even get information from customer service on how to return this defective product. Cuisinart customer service only communicates through email (unless you want to wait on the phone for 20 minutes!). And my email chain shows they respond on a weekly basis. This is unbelievable. I was just informed that I'll have the pleasure of paying $10 for shipping the blender to their "Corporate Headquarters", but of course they failed to include the address. I guess I'll need to wait until next week to get the address.
Incredibly poor customer service for a product that only worked for 6 months.
There are many other options, save yourself a headache and choose something else.
The jar is very easy to clean in the dishwasher, and it dissembles quite easily. I like the Lexan jar - lightweight, cleans nicely, BPA-free.
The reason I purchased from Cuisinart was easy - based on my customer service experience and product quality:
1) We've had our Cuisinart food processor. for around 20 years, and the work bowl cracked. The motor was fine. I was able to order just the work bowel. Why buy a whole unit? It has always served me well. Service was excellent. Love the product.
2) I had a KitchenAid blender. The jar started to leak. I just needed a new jar, Nope. KirchenAid (well, Whirlpool now) said they don't carry replacement jars for my model and I'd have to buy a new unit, and the agent I spoke with seemed indifferent - just buy a new one. The motor was perfectly fine. What a waste. I also had (keyword = had) a KitchenAid dishwasher ($1,200) that was 5 years old, and had been repaired under an extended warranty several times. On the last repair, I was told the pump would probably fail in ~6 months which was when the warranty would end. So, I bought a Miele dishwasher (want a quiet dishwasher, Miele is silent!). KitchenAid is not what it once was.
I still have KitchenAid appliances (mixer, toaster, refrigerator, oven [has had 3 repairs under warranty], warming drawer). As they start to fail, I won't buy KitchenAid again. Sounds small on my part, things do wear out. I think KitchenAid quality has dropped since Whirlpool bought them. The only way I can "protest" is to take my money to elsewhere: I call this "voting" with my Dollars.
If vendors are reading this review, in my world, product quality and customer service are aces.