Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Cuisinart CGG180 CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red, 31.5" H x 16.5" W x 16" L
|List Price:||$179.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.99 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 16.5 x 31.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- FREESTANDING GRILL: Design allows you to use the grill as a freestanding grill. Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings for easy clean up. Gas regulator monitors the flow of gas from your propane tank to your grill while cooking. (propane not included)
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
A compact portable grill that's large enough to cook a family meal.
Cooks evenly like a larger grill.
Unlike other small grills, the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Petite Tabletop Grill is solid and durable. It's small in size but cooks as well as a full-size grill. It's fueled by propane and features a twist start ignition for easy lighting.
Perfect for smaller spaces.
The Cuisinart Stainless Steel Petite Tabletop Grill is great for small decks and patios, or anywhere space is limited. The compact size keeps the heat near the cooking surface, making it more energy efficient than large grills.
Take it anywhere.
The perfect grill for the beach, tailgating, hiking, fishing, or camping. The compact size fits neatly into small spaces so it can travel anywhere. Perfect for RVs and boats. It's easy to clean and features a removable grate that's dishwasher safe.
Choose a color that's right for you.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods, 27.3" L x 38" W x 23.5" H, Roll-Away Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Megamaster 820-0065C Propane Gas Grill, Red + Black
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Weber 9010001 Traveler Portable Gas Grill, Black
Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Propane Gas Grill, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red||Roll-Away Gas Grill, Stainless Steel||Red + Black||Black||Black||Petit Gourmet Tabletop Gas Grill, Red|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 16.5 x 31.5 inches||42.8 x 21 x 36 inches||28.43 x 19.69 x 21.91 inches||23.7 x 15 x 13.6 inches||42.72 x 22.05 x 14.65 inches||12.2 x 18 x 12 inches|
|Material||Alloy Steel||Stainless Steel||Porcelain, Stainless Steel||Aluminum||—||Alloy Steel|
|Power Source||propane||Propane||Propane||Propane||Gas Powered||Propane|
The Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand integrated adjustable telescoping base provides great grilled flavor every day, everywhere. This compact, high-performance grill's small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience. And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals - 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 - 10 chicken breasts, or over 4-Pound of fish. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals wherever you go - the beach, the game, the campsite - anywhere. The novel telescoping base quickly transforms from tabletop use to floor stand use. It folds up in seconds, and is integrated into the grill for added convenience. The grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray enhance portability.The drip pan is inserted under the grill. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors - plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon. Features: 5 500 BTU|145 square inch grilling surface|VersaStand™ integrated telescoping base|Porcelain enamel coated grill grate|Lid latch and spill resistant drip tray
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have upgraded rating due to recent discovery. If the gas is turned on halfway for about 5 seconds, then rotated to "Start", it starts, every time. just need to give it a little time for gas concentration to be enough. Would help if that little detail were to be included in instructions but perhaps I should have figured that out myself. Anyway, 5 stars!
Tiny, unstable, difficult to clean, poorly designed (supposed drip catcher had less grease in it than the whole rest of the grill). We have used it twice and I would return it in a heartbeat.
By Shadow Warden on June 28, 2018
Still waiting for manufacturer to reach out and rectify this situation.
A year and a half later
It went from a four star to a three. I think the only thing I like about this grill is the collapsing stand. For a small grill it beats trying to find a table to set this on. If only they could come up with a small grill as this that doesn’t flare up so much and keep its size. The ceramic grill coating is starting to flake and rust, even though I see it sparking you have to manually light it. The outside paint has come off from getting too hot. I think the burner is about shot because it doesn’t have a shield to protect the burner. So now I’m in search of a portable grill that I can attach this stand to.
By Michael Pittinger on August 5, 2015
Top reviews from other countries
The only reason I'm taking one star away is that feet lock mechanism is a permanent failure when it comes to extending the legs. Sometimes it takes way too long to set it up. And second issue is the ignition - it normally doesn't ignite from the first attempt.
Update: be very careful when using the grill cleaning spray. If you get it on the painted cover, it causes discoloration or total removal of the paint in spots where cleaning solution remained longer than few minutes.
Reviewed in Canada on June 4, 2019
Dislike: mine gives me trouble when locking the supporting legs, also sometimes I need a lighter to start the fire, something is maybe not working properly with the ignition system.