Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style Name: Tabletop|Color: Stainless Steel|Change

Showing 1-10 of 816 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 921 reviews
on October 5, 2016
Wow, loved it until we hated it. Looks well designed, fires right up, relatively good heat distribution. On the second use the attached side tables which slide in for storage fell apart. A small weld that was just too cheaply done. Thought I could fix it eventually. On the next trip set up the grill and one of the grill hinge assemblies fell completely apart, the parts lost and the hood hanging and difficult to operate.

I looked at the reviews on Amazon and others and thought I had made a good choice with this grill. Then I noticed sever posts saying good design but cheaply made in China. I don't think things made in China are necessarily bad but this thing is a low end piece of crap :-) sorry.

Below is a picture of what I did with this grill after it's 3rd use and second breakdown during a recent RV trip. The trip was great. Thanks Lincoln State Park for having a dumpster near by. Move on... you'll thank me later.
review image
33 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2014
Wow, if this thing continues to bbq as good as it did after my first try, we will be in good shape. My wife (who has never bbq'd) even wants to start using it. To break it in, I did a combo of pork shoulder steak, pork sausage, and a couple of veggie kabobs. There were some very minor flare ups but they quickly extinguished as the fat rolled down the cover over the burner and into the drip cup (which I lined with foil).

Assembly was a pain. Needed my wife's help in order to put the grill on the stand. There is some chain hanging off the left side that is not mentioned in the manual and I have no idea of its purpose.

Following the directions, I attempted to heat the grill for 15 minutes on high to break it in. NO LUCK. The electronic ignition did not work. I removed the grill and burner cover and no spark was produced when attempting to light it. It lighted easily with a long fireplace lighter. I will be calling Cuisinart tomorrow.

Also, this grill is affected by wind. When doing the break in, I noticed the temperature varying 125 degrees. Whenever a slight breeze came up the temp dropped. When the breeze subsided, the temp continued to climb. But it never got over 500 degrees and the gauge goes to 600 degrees. I was able to cook perfectly around 350 to 400 degrees.

I also ordered the hose to connect to a 20lb tank and that worked fine as does the cover (sold separately).
on August 16, 2015
So, I actually really like this grill. I've grilled on it maybe 100 times now and think it does a pretty good job. The biggest issue I've had is that it cooks at different heats depending on the place on the grill. On, and when it gets hot, it gets real hot. Be careful because the grill is very close to the flame so your food may cook quicker than you think.
on September 28, 2016
I've owned one of these for a couple of years, and while I've had to replace a number of parts that's likely due to normal use.

This second one was purchased for a second home and won't light for more than a second or two. Returning and buying one at Home Depot.
on October 21, 2011
I ordered this grill when I saw it being offered as the Deal of the Day. I purchased the stand, the hose adaptor for 20 lb. propane cylinder, as well as the grill cover. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised with this grill. First of all, the major components come assembled, all that is required is to attach the grill to the frame(legs) and voila, you are pretty much ready to grill. The grill appears to be very well built, and the extra accessories I purchased fit perfectly and are easy to use. The foldable stand is very nice; however, I would ask people to exercise caution when setting it up, since you may get one of your fingers caught in between the moving parts (didn't happen to me, but I could definitely see the potential for injury). The cover is of good quality and it's also waterproof (at least water resistant where the water does not appear to penetrate). It was put to the test as soon as I received it, since it was sitting in my backyard for almost a week during which it constantly rained. Upon removing the cover, I was surprised to see my grill perfectly dry. The only drawback is that the cover only protects the grill, which leaves the optional stand uncovered, which I don't think is a big problem given the good quality of the stand.

In regards to grilling, I can honestly say that this grill performed very well. The grilling surface is rather spacious, allowing one to cook a considerable amount of food. The heat is evenly distributed along the surface, allowing the user to maximize the cooking space. We are a family of four and this grill was able to accomodate enough food to satisfy our appetite. In regards to flare ups, I noticed that there were some , but they are common when the meat being cooked has relatively high fat content. I don't step away from the grill while I am using it, which helps me address the flare ups when they occur.

Last but not least, cleaning the grill was relatively easy, the grate and the flame tamer are easily removable and can be cleaned in the sink, sice their size is manageable. The grease "cup" should be removed after every grilling session, since the capacity is limited (it's a portable grill after all). With the grate and tamer removed, the bottom of the grill is exposed, allowing you to clean the bottom of the grill easily.

Overall, I would recommend this grill to those who want to have the convenience of portability. Also, the compact size is helpful for those who may have limited space. The relatively small size does not compromise capacity, which is very important to me. I was skeptical about buying this grill, but I am gla I made the decision. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Happy Holidays and Happy grilling!
on August 10, 2017
I had high hopes for this and I'm hoping to still turn this negative review into a positive one when we go to actually use the grill. So far all we have done is attempt to assemble it. The geniuses who packaged this together put the stand together backwards. We triple checked to make sure it wasnt operator error but sure enough the whole stand was put together wrong. My husband has to disassemble what was put together, flip one of the stands around, drill a new hole and reassemble what should have been done at the factory. Now that it's done we get to use it next week. We didn't want to return it because it would have taken longer to return it and get it back then just fix it ourselves but good grief!!! How frustrating! The grill itself looks great and it's going to be perfect for our camping trailer but we were not happy at all with what we got up to now. Oh and did I mention that the packaging inside is awful.. the sides are all wrapped in styrofoam as they should be but there is nothing protecting the top lid of the grill so during shipping it was damaged and there was a dent on the top of the lid... my husband was able to beat the dent back out and it looks fine now but it was just one more thing to add to the list. I really hope that we have better luck with it while using it then we did while assembling it.
on June 7, 2014
The function and appearance of this grill seems fine to me. It lights consistently, heats up nicely, is designed well enough and was easy to assemble. Unfortunately the heat shield and cooking grate have already started to rust after only 6 months of use. I bought the stand and fitted cover with the grill. I added some small wheels to the base so I could move it out from under a covered porch when we use it and cover it after it cools off. Others had said they had no luck with customer service, but I'll try to call or email. Very disappointed to see the rusting parts after only 6 months of light use especially since we cover it and primarily keep it under a roof. We use it an average of once or twice a week.
on August 12, 2014
This grille is an awesome grille other the oil drip hole does not drip into the pan. I used this grille for camping. They have attachments to allow this grille to be used with travel trailers that come with the hook up to use the on onboard propane tanks. I did not have a very good experience with the propane that was supplied with the RV. The pressure was low and it was not able to power the grille to bring the heat above 300 degree F. I changed the grille over to the bottle propane tanks and I was able to bring the heat to over 500 degrees F. I will update this post as I find out how to make the grille work properly with onboard propane tank.

4 out 5 for the oil drip pan.
on May 5, 2014
I have used the grill twice now and love it -- I've been wanting this particular grill for quite some time so was anxious to get it. When I noticed there was a model with a foldaway cart I was thrilled! The grill arrived put together, however, the cart was not. We spent many hours assembling and disassembling the cart to try and get it to accommodate the grill but with no success. After speaking with a rep from Fulham, we were sent photos which proved our conclusion --- the pre-assembled legs were assembled backwards!! We were forced to disassemble the mfr portion... screws and springs which had been painted over, making it quite difficult to remove. When a consumer orders something, we assume that the portion that comes assembled is correct... BEWARE! I can't imagine that mine is the only one that was backwards. Make sure the left leg points to the left and the right to the right.... mine did not, creating major difficulties in fitting to the grill. Once corrected, assembly was simple and I am happy now. I would order again, but with a different cart.
on July 7, 2014
The assembly directions for this grill leave something to be desired. They insist that you're supposed to put washers under the grill on the bolts that hold the grill to the stand, and then another set on the same bolts inside the grill... but the bolts are insufficiently long to accommodate both washers. The various holes through which you're supposed to put bolts don't line up accurately. Additionally, the washers that go on the bolts at the front part of the grill are supposed to be adhesive; what this really means is that they have shoved an un-masked strip of double-sided tape in the bag with all the other hardware. Naturally, the double-sided tape becomes completely covered in dirt and debris, rendering it unable to stick to the washers or the grill. The double-sided tape didn't even have a perforations in the shape of the washers!

The metal of the bottom of the grill and the stand feels flimsy, as do the clips holding the flame guard in place.

Once it was assembled, it performed its job well enough. I do not have high hopes for its longevity, however.

TL;DR: Assembly is irritating and badly designed. Metal feels flimsy. However, it seems to grill just fine.