Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $18.44 shipping
Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef's Style Propane Tabletop Grill, Two-Burner, Stainless Steel
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$64.01 (29%)|
|Color||Professional Gas Grill, Two-Burner, Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.5 x 19 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||22.04 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FAST AND EASY SETUP: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
- TWO STAINLESS 20,000 BTUS BURNERS: A powerful two-burner system with electronic ignition and dedicated control knobs for each stainless-steel burner. Each stainless-steel burner provides 10,000 BTUs and allows for simultaneous grilling.
- STAINLESS GRATE PERFECT FOR LARGE CUTS OF MEAT: Stainless grates provide top performance of a large grill in a portable one. Foods cook evenly with a two-burner system, making it ideal for cooking large cuts of meat.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The stainless steel grill weighs only 22 lbs. making it lightweight and small enough to fit in a compact car. The locking cover, folding legs and a comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- IDEAL HEAT CONTROL: An integrated thermometer and adjustable burner knobs help control the heat of the grill. A twist-start automatic ignition means that matches are never required. Works with a 20 lb. tank of propane (not included).
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings. 3.5-foot LP hose to connect the grill to the propane tank (propane not included).
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Enjoy all the benefits of a large grill in a portable size that weighs less than 25 lbs.
Ready to use in minutes
The Cuisinart Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill can be ready for grilling in less than ten minutes, without the need for tools or matches. It features a powerful two-burner system with electronic ignition and dedicated control knobs for each stainless steel burner--cooking choices that are not available on other portable grills. The locking cover, folding legs, and a comfortable carrying handle makes it easy to take anywhere. It's perfect for picnics, tailgating, camping, the beach, or anywhere a reliable grill is needed. Requires a 20 lb. tank of propane (not included).
Perfect for large cuts of meat
If you want to roast or smoke large cuts of meat, indirect grilling on a two-burner grill is the best method. The Cuisinart Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is ideal for cooking whole chickens, turkey, briskets and large cuts of meat. The meat is first seared over a hot burner and then moved to the cool side of the grill where it can slowly cook in an oven-like environment. The heat is controlled by the burner that's farthest from the meat, which ensures that it isn't charred on the outside and under cooked in the center. And since the meat will not be over direct heat there is no need to flip or turn it.
Made for people who love to grill
With total temperature control it's easy to get professional results every time. A stainless steel grate offers superior heat conduction so that foods cook evenly, and the two-burner system allows for a cooking environment that can heat up to 700° or more. Each stainless steel burner provides 10,000 BTUs. With both burners in use you will have 20,000 BTUs of fire that can heat up the grill in no time. Sear meats on the hottest burner while simultaneously roasting vegetables on the cooler one. An accurate built-in thermometer makes it easy to monitor temperatures at a glance.
More features than many large grills
All stainless-steel construction
The Cuisinart Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is made entirely of stainless steel and weighs less than 25 lbs., so it's light enough to carry anywhere, and small enough to fit in a compact car.
More control over heat
An integrated thermometer and adjustable burner knobs help you control the heat of the grill for any use, whether it's for warming, baking, roasting or searing. A twist-start automatic ignition means that matches are never required.
A lifetime of enjoyment
The Cuisinart Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill requires no assembly. Fold open the legs, attach the gas source and start the fire with the twist of a knob. It's an ideal gift for those who appreciate chef style grilling wherever they go.
|Non-Stick Grill Wok||VersaStand Grill Tote Cover||Deluxe Stainless Steel Grill Set||Non-stick Nacho Grilling Platter|
|More tools for the grill from Cuisinart||Perforated design allows moisture to drain as foods absorb smoky flavors.||Customized to fit Cuisinart grill models CGG-306, CGG-180, and CEG-980.||14-piece set made for the professional grill master. Includes metal case.||Make nachos on the grill! Shape keeps cheese and juices on the platter.|
Compare with similar items
Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200 Portable TRU-Infrared Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Cuisinart CGG-059 Propane, Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
Char- Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VM Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Professional Gas Grill, Two-Burner, Stainless Steel||—||Black||Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill||Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||21.5 x 19 x 15 inches||23 x 19.5 x 16 inches||23.7 x 15 x 13.6 inches||19 x 11.5 x 10 inches||24 x 12 x 15 inches||24.5 x 42.9 x 44 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||stainless_steel||Die-Cast Aluminum||enameled Stee||Steel||Paint|
The Cuisinart Chef's Style Stainless Tabletop Grill is a powerful combination of raw grilling performance and great design. This grill goes from box to burgers in less than 10 minutes with no tools required. Once set up, two stainless steel burners combine for a total of 20,000 BTUs of meat-searing heat sparked by a simple TwistStart ignition system. Control your grilling experience with infinitely adjustable knobs and monitor the temperature with the integrated lid thermometer. Features: One 10 000 BTU Burner|275 Square Inch Cooking Surface|Easy twist start ignition; Lid has built-in temperature gauge|High-end stainless steel cooking grate|Works with a 1 lb. propane canister (not included)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE:::: Cuisinart finally got back to me. They do Not provide support for this item. Support is provided by the "Fulham Group". Once I spoke to them, they sent me out to new knobs. They admitted that they have had many complaints regarding these knobs. They strip out extremely easy. I was told they are going to look into addressing that concern. Apparently they have had more than 2 dozen complaints of the knobs stripping right off. Bottom line, if you don't push the knob in while turning, they strip immediately. Hope they get that fixed.
You: Somebody who wonders if a portable grill is worth owning.
My review: (This first review is being written after owning the grill for a week and using it several times. I promise to post updates as regards durability or other emerging issues)
I like this grill, and here's why.
It's well built. All stainless, quality fittings, includes a heavy gauge propane fitting (note: uses a standard 20lb propane tank, not a camp bottle).
It zooms up to 600 degrees (F) in less than ten minutes, and cools to the point I can remove the grate with my bare hand within twenty minutes after I turn it off. The built-in thermometer is accurate and agile (it reflected with perfect accuracy that it was 100F in the Carolinas the first day I set it up). Initial setup required no tools and was no more difficult than unboxing, unfolding, and placing the burner covers and cooking grill in the right place.
My first cook were some gigantic boneless chicken breasts I bought at Sams. I thought they were big in the store, but when I removed them from the package for marinating, I double-checked to make sure they weren't turkey breasts... more than an inch thick at the wing-turn even after I broke them out for grilling. I was able to cook them perfectly with the right amount of char by paying attention... even with vegetables on the grill beside them.
Steaks were next, and I got a perfect medium rare NY strip in 8 min after preheat.
Every working surface is stainless steel, even the burner shields and the bottom of the oven, which makes cleanup easy. The legs fold up and the lid latches to the side, so that you can carry the grill like a suitcase and store it either horizontally or vertically (like you'd store a suitcase).
When they say tabletop, they aren't kidding. I stuck a thermometer on the table under the grill after it was preheated to see how much heat transferred. The air temperature rated only 5 degrees above ambient, and I couldn't detect the difference with my fingers. There is a sealed bottom design with a large capacity, removable (slides out to the side) drip tray (also stainless steel) which collects an estimated 2 quarts of drippings, so there's no reasonable way you could overflow onto your tabletop unless you're cooking 50+ cheap burgers at a go. I'm confident that you could cook 4 steaks and 8 pieces of chicken inside on your dining room table without messing up anything if you disable the smoke detectors.
What you need to know:
1. The dome is very shallow. You won't be able to cook a whole ham in here, although a pork shoulder just fits.
2. The stainless steel is well engineered, but light gauge. This is to enhance portability and (undoubtedly) reduce cost of manufacture. This means that it heats up and cools down quickly, which is convenient if you're moving the grill around and cleaning it, but inconvenient if you want to heat up a grill and have it hold its temperature, which leads us to my next point...
3. The light gauge steel plus the shallow dome means that opening the grill top to turn or braise will cost you at least 50F, and often 100F. It only takes 1 minute to regain heat again, but purists should take note. This is why I call it a performance bike.
4. Because it cools quickly and all the surfaces are stainless steel, I was able to serve dinner, eat, and then remove the cooktop, burner covers, and drip tray and put them in the dishwasher along with the rest of the dishes. This was my favorite feature of the grill... I've never had one that I could clean with a dishwasher, and using the same schedule I'd use to clean up the kitchen after dinner. This one feature was worth almost as much as I paid for the grill.
5. Indirect cooking was super easy due to the 2-burner configuration and the shallow dome. You can turn on one side, sear your meat, and then move it to the other side of the grill to finish cooking. When you close the lid with the shallow dome, this works better than it works on a Coleman kettle grill.
Will post updates.
UPDATE. DO NOT BUY THIS GRILL!
All show, no go.
Started using this grill the first week of May. It did not last. Used it on weekdays only and now it's falling apart. Both knobs are broken. They turn but the grill doesn't start and if and when it does you can't adjust the flame. It developed a gas leak. I thought it was the tank but after replacing the tank I realized it was the grill. I did buy an extended warranty on this grill, we will see what they can do. Honestly I don't want a replacement. Will update again after dealing with the warranty company. Save your money and your time.
Update 8/28 - Amazon refused to take product back because the 30 day return window had passed. They told me to deal with the company that actually sold it. I called the company and they said they could do nothing as it was purchased through Amazon. The gentleman I spoke with agreed with me that the grill was of poor design. Again BUYER BEWARE...... I am really disappointed with Amazon..
I bought a full-size char-broil grill that i've left out in the elements outside and is in better condition than this cuisinart grill.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 30, 2019
After a month of research
I chose this one.
I would have given 5 stars if i didn't have to straighten some sheet metal.
And no it was not caused by shipping.